[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going back to Vegas in August

Puddy

We went last year for our 20th and are returning for our 21st. I'm hoping this is becoming an annual visit. The bad thing about our anniversary is that it's 110 degrees in Vegas. The good thing is that there are deals to be had. MGM Grand for $59 per night. I couldn't pass that up. Using miles for the airfare so the three days are for under $200. Now let's see if I can win enough to cover the show and spa. :wacko:

If anyone will be there Aug 4th - 6th let me know. :D

was going to be there for my brother's bachelor party the weekend of the 7th, but my best man is getting married in sf that same weekend.

i would say for a special dinner go to any place whose owner is michael mina or has a last name of keller.

i would say for a special dinner go to any place whose owner is michael mina or has a last name of keller.

I actually have a $50 credit for dining in MGM Grand and Michael Mina has a place there called Nobhill Tavern. I'll probably try that based on your recommendation. Thanks. :wacko:

You gotta convince her to postpone a month and just "happen" to come out during WCOFF.

She'd be on to me for sure as I've mentioned going at that time for a few years. If it wasn't for the difficulty of having someone watch the kids and getting them to school I could probably pull that off. Much easier during summer vacation.

One of these years I will make it out for that weekend. I hope.

Good luck Pud! :D

For shows I'd HIGHLY recommend "Love" (Beatle's Show at Mirage) and Jersey Boys (Pallazzo/Venetian). Both were amazing, and I've seen more shows than most here, going back to the days when the wife would say "What shows AREN'T we gonna see.)", and the ones we went to gave you 4 drinks on a $25 ticket! :wacko:

Congrats on the 21st! :D

Enjoy and WIN!!!!

Good luck Pud! :D

For shows I'd HIGHLY recommend "Love" (Beatle's Show at Mirage) and Jersey Boys (Pallazzo/Venetian). Both were amazing, and I've seen more shows than most here, going back to the days when the wife would say "What shows AREN'T we gonna see.)", and the ones we went to gave you 4 drinks on a $25 ticket! :wacko:

Congrats on the 21st! :D

Enjoy and WIN!!!!

Thanks RR. We are planning on seeing Mystere this time around. Thought about KA since it's in the MGM Grand but I've read better things about Mystere. They are having a buy one ticket get one for $25 but that's not offered on the Category 1 seats, so I have a decision to make. Either two third row center tickets for around $250 or two in the balcony (but not far back) for about $140. Is it worth the extra $110 for better seats. I've heard most of the Circue shows are great regardless of seats. I'd just as soon give Mrs. Puddy the extra cash for a spa visit but I'm looking for input.

Thanks

Thanks RR. We are planning on seeing Mystere this time around. Thought about KA since it's in the MGM Grand but I've read better things about Mystere. They are having a buy one ticket get one for $25 but that's not offered on the Category 1 seats, so I have a decision to make. Either two third row center tickets for around $250 or two in the balcony (but not far back) for about $140. Is it worth the extra $110 for better seats. I've heard most of the Circue shows are great regardless of seats. I'd just as soon give Mrs. Puddy the extra cash for a spa visit but I'm looking for input.

Thanks

I've seen Mystere (though it was a few years back), and we were in the balcony if memory serves and the seats were fine. If you can get two tickets to the show, plus give the wife a spa treatment, I'd say your odds for input go up greatly. Plus, it gives you a little alone time as well.

I'd say your odds for input go up greatly. Plus, it gives you a little alone time as well.

Great point. However the paradox is that if I have some alone time there's a good chance I won't be ready for input afterwards. :wacko: