[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deadliest Catch "09"

nuke'em ttg

Seems it was just a big ole gas bubble for Sig. Did you watch After the Catch? They had the Captain of the Katmai (the boat that went down) on talking about the experience along with the Coast Guard helicopter pilot that pulled them out of the water. I thought is was going to be really harsh especially since Sig obviously has had a bad experience that he refuses to talk about, but it ended up being very well done by Discovery.

Edited by Kid Cid

Seems it was just a big ole gas bubble for Sig. Did you watch After the Catch? They had the Captain of the Katmai (the boat that went down) on talking about the experience along with the Coast Guard helicopter pilot that pulled them out of the water. I thought is was going to be really harsh especially since Sig obviously has had a bad experience that he refuses to talk about, but it ended up being very well done by Discovery.

:D just caught the last 10 minutes of "After the catch" last night.....surprised ta see the Cash Cab guy there which was nice cause i'm burned out on Mike Rowe......thanks for the Update :D i still haven't seen that Sig episode where he's grabbin his chest & i don't know anything bout that other boat goin down :wacko:

:D just caught the last 10 minutes of "After the catch" last night.....surprised ta see the Cash Cab guy there which was nice cause i'm burned out on Mike Rowe......thanks for the Update :D i still haven't seen that Sig episode where he's grabbin his chest & i don't know anything bout that other boat goin down :wacko:

The boat went down last season. A two week affair. Intense.

The Sig episode will be shown several more times this week and next I am sure. :D

The boat went down last season. A two week affair. Intense.

The Sig episode will be shown several more times this week and next I am sure. :D

somehow i'm missin a year :D did all souls survive.....this Captain wasn't a reg on the show was he :wacko: i'll shutup and just start recordin :D

somehow i'm missin a year :D did all souls survive.....this Captain wasn't a reg on the show was he :wacko: i'll shutup and just start recordin :D

No, only 4 out of an 11 man crew survived. The boat was a "head and gut" fishing boat not a crab boat.THe captain spent 17 hours in the water before the CG got to the life raft they were on. At least one crew member was in the raft when it got blown over by the wind and didn't manage to get back in. Pretty harrowing stuff. The boat actually sank in October 2008 during the king crab season.

They showed the Sig grabbin episode this week so catch a rerun.

No, only 4 out of an 11 man crew survived. The boat was a "head and gut" fishing boat not a crab boat.THe captain spent 17 hours in the water before the CG got to the life raft they were on. At least one crew member was in the raft when it got blown over by the wind and didn't manage to get back in. Pretty harrowing stuff. The boat actually sank in October 2008 during the king crab season.

They showed the Sig grabbin episode this week so catch a rerun.

Roger that, thanks :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...