[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Gore for LT....

We keep 2 franchise players per year, ten team league......no PPR, 1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving...6 for a TD.....My team is in signature, not a lot to choose from......Right now, leaning towards keeping Gore and possibly Kevin Smith or Ryan Grant (again, not a lot to choose from)....

LT owner loves Gore and think it's the end of the road for LT.....Long term, Gore has more upside.....but short term/next year, does LT have more upside?

Hey Chinatown

I don't think I'd make that deal.....you said it yourself, long term gore has more upside and you are in a keeper league, why mortgage that upside for the potential of one more great year out of LT.

I actually think LT has more gas left in the tank, but it's a risk, Gore is a safer pick and when all said and done he may have a better season than LT this year AND be the better long term player.

Best of Luck,

WashD

We keep 2 franchise players per year, ten team league......no PPR, 1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving...6 for a TD.....My team is in signature, not a lot to choose from......Right now, leaning towards keeping Gore and possibly Kevin Smith or Ryan Grant (again, not a lot to choose from)....

LT owner loves Gore and think it's the end of the road for LT.....Long term, Gore has more upside.....but short term/next year, does LT have more upside?

I like LT more this year, but i'd try to get more out of the deal since the other owner admits that he thinks LT is out of gas. Can you also get a draft pick upgrade? Let him know that you want more and let this drag out until closer to draft. He may crack...

As for the keeper RBs, look how many mid round RBs last year became great keeper options this year:

Forte

Deangello

Chris Johnson

M Turner

Slaton

I say play for this year.

I too am of the belief that LT will have a better year this season, however, you have to decide if you believe your team is of championship caliber with the addition of LT. Also, I think given the other owner is down on LT, you should be able to try work the deal for a bit more, as kiser suggested, perhaps a pick upgrade.

I like LT more this year, but i'd try to get more out of the deal since the other owner admits that he thinks LT is out of gas. Can you also get a draft pick upgrade?

In a redraft, I like this approach. In a keeper, I'd want to be pretty confident that the upgrade of Gore to LT would significantly increase my immediate championship chances ...

I'd try to get LT. Gore is still on a rough team and has been dinged up...not that LT hasn't.

LT had a good year last year for your avg. RB. So many people were down on him due to being avg. last year. If he's as good as the hype, he's in for a top 5 finish.

But, as others have said, try to get an early pick with it.