[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When to draft Chester Taylor?

Tega

To be safe, I'd like to draft Chester Taylor if I'm lucky enough to get AP. When do you suggest I try to draft Chester Taylor? 10 teams - redraft (performance scoring). I want to make sure I get him, but I don't want to jump the gun too early.

Well do you think you MUST handcuff? Its up to you really. If it were me, grab him no later than the 8th round. This situation is no where near the Westy owner will endure. With Westy, McCoy needs to be grabbed like the 5th LOL because someone will be playing spoiler with that pick.

AP is somewhat of a injury risk being that his run style is so aggressive and upright, but I believe no one will be trying to waste a pick on Taylor unlike McCoy.

i wouldn't be tied to taylor as a necessary handcuff in a 10 team league (unless you have deep rosters). with only 10 teams, there should be plenty of talent out there to compensate if ADP goes down without necessarily needing his handcuff. take him in the 8th round or beyond, but i wouldn't feel like to have to do it at the expense of good talent at another position or a more promising back.

i wouldn't be tied to taylor as a necessary handcuff in a 10 team league (unless you have deep rosters). with only 10 teams, there should be plenty of talent out there to compensate if ADP goes down without necessarily needing his handcuff. take him in the 8th round or beyond, but i wouldn't feel like to have to do it at the expense of good talent at another position or a more promising back.

This.

Wasted pick if you reach for him at the expense of other players that would more readily contribute to your team.