[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team!

jmp782

Hey all, just drafted in one of my leagues for this year and would like some feedback. Positions are not set. this draft was waaaaaay earlier than I would have liked, but it was the only time the league could draft. anyway, please give me any sort of feedback!

QB Matt Schaub HOU

RB Michael Turner ATL

RB Steve Slaton HOU

WR Brandon Marshall DEN

WR Chad Ocho Cinco CIN

WR Chris Chambers SD

TE Chris Cooley WAS

OP Kevin Smith DET

K Nick Folk DAL

TDSP Minnesota Vikings MIN

Bench Trent Edwards BUF

Bench Percy Harvin MIN

Bench Eli Manning NYG

Bench Willis McGahee BAL

Bench Steve Smith NYG

Bench T.J. Duckett SEA

Bench Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

Bench Nate Washington TEN

Bench Michael Bush OAK

Bench Indianapolis Colts IND

8 team league - terrible

10 team league - not so good

12 team league - decent

14 team league - very good

16 team league - stellar

I couldn't of said it any better.

IMO you 2 starting RBs are very sweet but then it seems you went downhill after that. You should of grabbed a bettter QB but you still can do ok with Schaub only if he stays healthy. Ocho is a headache and I'm guessing Coles is going to do better than he is, that's just my opinion.

I noticed you took McGahee which sux for you because of this draft being so early you couldn't wait and see the outcome of training camp. Rice would be the one to grab out of the Ravens backfield.

12 teamer you are ok not all that bad but it would of benefited you to see if they could of postponed drafting until at least the 2nd week of Aug to give you a perspective on how things are going throughout the league.

QB Matt Schaub, Trent Edwards, Eli Manning

RB Michael Turner, Steve Slaton, Kevin Smith, Willis McGahee, Michael Bush, T.J. Duckett

WR Brandon Marshal, Chad Ocho Cinco, Chris Chambers, Percy Harvin, Nate Washington, Steve Smith

TE Chris Cooley, Visanthe Shiancoe

K Nick Folk DAL

TDSP Minnesota Vikings, Indianapolis Colts

Alot of this depends on the number of teams in your league

RB obvious strength of your team, first three are not in RBBC which is great, RB depth not great would of been nice to see someone with a clearer path to carries on the bench for bye weeks or injury help.

WR A talented bunch with upside, but some headaches here. Could be just fine, could be awful. If your top options struggle, not much reliable help on bench, though some upside on bench.

QB I'm fine with Schaub as a QB1 but I probably try to pair him with a stronger QB2.

TE, K, DEF No prob, but why two DEF?