[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

flacco or favre

gilligan

Unfortunate you have to decide now, since we may know about Favre in a week or two. Latest reports are that he is conflicted, so while I still think he plays, it is a bit of a gamble.

For Flacco, he's got the whole Mason retirement issue unsettled.

Ugh, who else is available?

not much...

pennington

campbell

hill

culpepper

leftwich

quinn

collins

Since this pick is not for a backup I'd play the safe route for now and take Pennington or Flacco (I personally think Pennington will do better this season that Flacco). You can't afford to risk your #2 QB in a 2QB mandatory league not even playing.

agreed and this is why I think Flacco's the safest. Campbell has a better chance of being pulled than Pennington, but Pennington still could be pulled cuz they might want to see what Henne or White can do. I think MIA is a bit too unpredictable this year.

The only way Pennington doesn't play is if he's hurt. There is no fear of Henne taking the #1 slot, and White will stuggle just to take #2 from Henne.

I am doing an early draft. there are 14 teams and everyone must play 2 QB's so 28 qb's will be drafted my first QB is schaub. now i have a choice between favre and flacco.

Flacco has some issues with his weaponry and it's hard to justify an improvement, but the guy had a real nice rookie season last year. The way surer thing is to go with Flacco.

I guess I'd take Pennington over Flacco at the moment but keep track of the QB situation in SF in training camp and preseason. Hill had over 2000yds passing and 13 TDs (+2 rushing) in 9 games played last season. He has a new weapon in Crabtree, so if he gets the starting nod he could be a decent option.

I was going to say a similarthing about Hill.

Given the available options, and the fact that a decision is needed now, I would go with Flacco.

The only way Pennington doesn't play is if he's hurt. There is no fear of Henne taking the #1 slot, and White will stuggle just to take #2 from Henne.

Pennington is hurt an awful lot.

i am surprised there are no favre supporters.

well i have 2 days to pick so all imput is welcome

umm, it's not about support, but giving you the best advice... Farve is not even on a team and you have no room for error.

very true, but he said he would give an answer by tomorrow so i am hoping to know if he wants to play before i decide.