[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those up north......

jaxfactor

You probably wouldn't understand. But for Floridians, Texans, etc., you know just what I'm talking about. I HATE FIRE ANTS!

Went outside late last night to dump a couple cans in the recycle bin and everything seemed fine till I got back inside. I felt that burning/pinching sensation between my two little toes on the left foot. The bastard(s) got me. Now I'm highly alergic to these pests so I had to sit around and wait to see if I'd get a bad reaction before I went to bed. No bad reaction, but the little f'kers tore up the inside of my little toes. Kept getting up in the middle of the night because my foot both ached and itched like a mofo. Put some Benadryl lotion on it this morning and went to work. Hell, I could hardly walk. I was limping around an d was going to ask work if I could just go home and soak in some ice water and apply more Benadryl, but of course 9 people called in sick today. I couldn't wait to get home. My foot was throbbing all day. Just took off my shoes and socks and am soaking it again in ice water. It makes it feel better. The left side of my left foot is very swollen. I can't bend my toes.

Now after a fire ant bites, it will leave a white puss mark kind of like a zit. But it itches like crazy. I looked between my toes and have this hugh white mark, no doubt a bunch of little white marks all blended together. The SOB had a feast on me! :wacko: I have had to go to the hospital numerous times from these useless insects. But I didn't have to go this time. I'm supposed to carry an epipen with me but as rarely as I go see the Dr., I always forget to get a prescription. So I'm gonna feel this itching for another week. I mean they could have bit me o the top of my foot or somewhere else, but they just had to bite in between the toes. That has to be the absolute worst place(unless you're unfortunate enough to get them on your peener) to have fire ant bites.

Is there any use to these pests at all? I mean, I'd love to wipe them off the face of the planet if I could. Vent over. Carry on.

Fire ants.....pffffft.

Try going down a dirt road on a bike or 4-wheeler and looking behind you as a swarm of horseflies are trailing you, looking to suck the blood from your veins. It looks like a swarm of flying grapes bearing down on you to invoke their wrath against your circulatory system. I don't want to meet the man or woman who isn't afraid of that.

:wacko:

Mind you, horsefly bites can be pretti nasti.

Edited by SeductiveNun

You probably wouldn't understand. But for Floridians, Texans, etc., you know just what I'm talking about. I HATE FIRE ANTS!

Went outside late last night to dump a couple cans in the recycle bin and everything seemed fine till I got back inside. I felt that burning/pinching sensation between my two little toes on the left foot. The bastard(s) got me. Now I'm highly alergic to these pests so I had to sit around and wait to see if I'd get a bad reaction before I went to bed. No bad reaction, but the little f'kers tore up the inside of my little toes. Kept getting up in the middle of the night because my foot both ached and itched like a mofo. Put some Benadryl lotion on it this morning and went to work. Hell, I could hardly walk. I was limping around an d was going to ask work if I could just go home and soak in some ice water and apply more Benadryl, but of course 9 people called in sick today. I couldn't wait to get home. My foot was throbbing all day. Just took off my shoes and socks and am soaking it again in ice water. It makes it feel better. The left side of my left foot is very swollen. I can't bend my toes.

Now after a fire ant bites, it will leave a white puss mark kind of like a zit. But it itches like crazy. I looked between my toes and have this hugh white mark, no doubt a bunch of little white marks all blended together. The SOB had a feast on me! :wacko: I have had to go to the hospital numerous times from these useless insects. But I didn't have to go this time. I'm supposed to carry an epipen with me but as rarely as I go see the Dr., I always forget to get a prescription. So I'm gonna feel this itching for another week. I mean they could have bit me o the top of my foot or somewhere else, but they just had to bite in between the toes. That has to be the absolute worst place(unless you're unfortunate enough to get them on your peener) to have fire ant bites.

Is there any use to these pests at all? I mean, I'd love to wipe them off the face of the planet if I could. Vent over. Carry on.

Well, you have hotter and easier women to make up for sh!t like that you have to deal with.