[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How's the human trafficking biz nowdays?

WaterMan

Makes you wonder about that guy perch says his family has "taken in". :wacko:

Nah Perch is a tax paying citizen.

But I have a question: Is it possible some people don't want illegals currently in the country to get citizenship because some people sell them? It seems like it fits to me. :D

This is why I refuse to pay for dry cleaning or handjobs, I will not support those filthy traffickers.

Even choirs are in on the biz.

Given Kachepa, 20, of Zambia said he was lured out of his country nine years ago by a Sherman-based Christian group that promised him a better life in the United States. When he and 10 other boys got here, they were organized into a choir that toured the nation, earning large fees for the ministry.

Regardless of sickness or fatigue, they were required to perform up to seven concerts a day, with no payment.

"If we did not sing, the choir manager would say, 'No singing, no food,' and he would turn off the gas for the stove so we couldn't cook," Mr. Kachepa said. "Sometimes we went for three days without having anything to eat."