[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That'll Teach You To Pass Out First!

BiggieFries

Man Wakes 4 Miles Away From Home At Train Station... On A Sofa. :wacko:

Justice -vs- Simian

I'm sure some of you momos have some funny stories about screwing with the first person to pass out at a party. Let's hear 'em!

Edited by BiggieFries

Man Wakes 4 Miles Away From Home At Train Station... On A Sofa. :wacko:

Justice -vs- Simian

I'm sure some of you momos have some funny stories about screwing with the first person to pass out at a party. Let's hear 'em!

Just after graduating from High school my parents went on a month long cruise and left me along in our apaprtment, we will call this mistake number 1 :D We started out with about 15-20 of us and 2 kegs in a bath tub and a bunch of "love boat". That quickly turned into 60-70 people, countless cases of beer, cocaine, refer, acid and anything else anyone could get their hands on. This is the 1st day my parents are away mind you :D

We have a friend Doug that would always passout way too early and then wake up and party all over again, rinse/repeat. We let him slide the 1st day but warned him if it happened again we would piss in his boots and shave his legs. Well the next day Doug pass out so we take his boats out on the balcony and start pissing in them while someone else puts shaving cream on his legs and actually shaves them, we figured he would wake up but he didn't. When he did wake up he was furious but we had to live up to our promise :D We then told him if he did it again we would shave his eye brows.

The next day comes and of course good old Doug feels himself ready to pass out so he locks himself inside of my parents bathroom inside of their locked bedroom and hoped we wouldn't notice. But being the rather astute drunks and druggies that we were we noticed right away and knew where he went. So, we take the bedroom door off of it's hinges and then the bathroom door and there he was in the bath tub out cold. We then put shaving cream on one of his eye brows but don't actually do anything. He wakes up and feels the shaving cream and runs to the mirror and then screams for us to come and look. We convinced him that some one had shaved his eye brow and that they were now uneven. So he shaves half of his own eye brow thinking they now looked even. Needless to say Doug never passed out again around us

ETA: There are numerous other stories from this "vacation" my parents had including me getting evicted from the apartment building and having to move in with my best friends parents before my parents got back home.

Edited by T_bone65

Dude passed out on our living room floor one night. We took a bumper sticker (For some reason, I remember it was purple and said "What the Hell is a Fuzzy Grape?" Those from New England may know the answer) and placed it across his hairy chest and then proceeded to pile every piece of furniture in the house in a pyramid on top of him. I wake the next morning to the sound of him complaining. We all promptly collect in the living room to watch the festivities. He manages to dig his way out of the pyramid to the cheers of his audience, still completely oblivious to the sticker on his chest. When the laughter didn't die down, he finally figured out that something still wasn't quite right. Taking his shirt off, he found the offending sticker but tried to ease it off slowly. On this third try, he finally gave in and just ripped it off. It very much was like the scene in the 40 Year Old Virgin except that all he could say was Fu*k! for about five minutes. A good time was had by all. :wacko:

What's "old school" mean? Lots of bush?

Massachusetts always had rather liberal policies in regards to what could or couldn't be shown. They used to do these great shower shows there. :wacko:

No old school means that this was 20 years ago.

Super glue was always fun. We shaved a guys eyebrows one night it took a month for them to grow back, he wasn't impressed, that one was little mean. We rearranged a guys room one night while he was in bed passed out. He couldn't find his way out and pissed on the floor, we didn't do that one again either.