[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Knowshon Moreno + Chris Chambers for Desean Jackson + Anthony Gonzalez

dan415

K.Moreno+C.Chambers for D.Jackson+A.Gonzalez  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make this trade?

• Yes, I'd rather have K.Moreno and C.Chambers
    • No, I'd rather have D.Jackson and A.Gonzalez

Should I make this trade? I've been offered Knowshon Moreno and Chris Chambers for Desean Jackson and Anthony Gonzalez. Non-PPR, std scoring, 2RB/2WR/1Flex league. I'm not convinced Moreno will be the feature back and I'm not sure if he'll get goalline carries. He'll also likely be riding my bench to begin the season as I already have some good RB's. You can never have too many RB's though. I've also seen some websites that are have a major man-crush on Moreno this year. If I make this trade, I'll be forced to start either Donnie Avery or Torry Holt at WR.

My other RB's:

Matt Forte

Clinton Portis

Darren McFadden

My other WR's:

Steve Smith (Car)

Donnie Avery

Torry Holt

Thoughts?

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention it's a non-keeper league.

Edited by dan415

I love Knowshon, but I think your RBs are much stronger than your WRs, so I wouldn't trade them away.

The Denver rb situation is currently a mess and Moreno continues to miss time which could be worse for a rookie. (see Cedric Benson's rookie year) The fact is no one has any idea what Moreno's value really is at this point. We all should know by now the value of all the Wrs involved in the deal. I'd pass on the deal too and keep Jackson and Gonzo2. Good Luck with the choice.