[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss or Brady

Largent

league scoring is 5pts for pass TD, 6pts for TD// 1pt per 25yrds passing, 1-10 receiving. 10 teams

OK, so I'm picking 3rd and already have MJD as my keeper (2nd round pick last year - can't select 2nd round this year). Based on who's keeping who, my choices at #3 will likely be as follows :

RB's - LT/Sjax/DWill

WR's - Fitz/Moss

QB's - Brees/Brady

I'm not sold on the RB's at that point. Already have MJD and more depth this year than previous. Easily get a Grant/PT/Portis/Jacobs in the 3rd as my RB2.

Larry Fitz had a great run late, and has been consistant for a few years, but not sold on Warner's durability. Not the #1 WR in my rankings like most. Boldin could also be picked in the 3rd, so better value there IMO.

Moss has been my target for a while now. I think 15TD's is not unreasonable and I would love to have a stud like that given the 6pts for the TD's. Should out produce the above said RB's.

OR

Brady. The #1 on my rankings before Brees. Agree with Bloom that he should outproduce by a wide margin again. Taking a QB early is never smart, but keep in mind I already have MJD. Could select a good WR in the 3rd like Wayne or Boldin as my #1 WR.

starting requirements 1QB, 2RB, 2WR

Any input appreciated.

Edited by Largent

I'd take a look at Brees over Brady.

And those WRs over either of them, but, with only a requirement of 2 starting Wrs and only being a 10 man league, I can;t see passing on adding one of those RBs to my stable when WRs that are very capable of being top 10 or even top 5 may be there with your 2nd or 3rd pick