[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Late 1st Round

Once again I find myself at the bottom of the draft and am picking at #11. This makes it very difficult to mock the first 10 picks, but after looking at a few mock's and knowing the tendencies of other Owners, here is what I think I will be looking at for pick 11 and 14.

Assuming that these players are off the board.....

(A.P / MJD / Forte / Turner / LT / Fitz / D.Will / Crs Johnson / 1 QB / Moss)

Who would you target from the following:

(Sjax / Slaton / Grant / Barber / Gore / Portis / Jacob / A.Johnson / Clv Johnson / Other WR)

No PPR, scoring below, who would you try and land at 11 and 14?

Once again I find myself at the bottom of the draft and am picking at #11. This makes it very difficult to mock the first 10 picks, but after looking at a few mock's and knowing the tendencies of other Owners, here is what I think I will be looking at for pick 11 and 14.

Assuming that these players are off the board.....

(A.P / MJD / Forte / Turner / LT / Fitz / D.Will / Crs Johnson / 1 QB / Moss)

Who would you target from the following:

(Sjax / Slaton / Grant / Barber / Gore / Portis / Jacob / A.Johnson / Clv Johnson / Other WR)

No PPR, scoring below, who would you try and land at 11 and 14?

This does not look like an average first round to me this year but you are mocking at the site you are drafting from , I'll assume, so I guess this how it's shaping up with those particular people/rankings. I have recently decided to rank Calvin ahead of Andre but however you rank Andre/Calvin I would grab one of them first thing. On the turn I would shoot for Slaton/SJax/Jacobs in that order. Jacobs will almost certainly be there at 14 and imo if you leave round 2 with Calvin (or Andre) and Jacobs likely being the worst case scenario at rb you would looking good.

If it's me I take Barber or Slaton and then best available WR when it comes back.

Maybe a Barber/Johnson combo so you're not stuck with 2 guys from the same team.

He won't get Johnson on the return. But he might get Barber if he goes Johnson in the first.

He won't get Johnson on the return. But he might get Barber if he goes Johnson in the first.

The guy at 12 took Brees last year with his first pick and won the league (he also had Turner & Forte), if Brees is there I could see him taking him again and then the best RB...however, to be safe I will go best WR first, then take the RB unless someone slips at RB that I cannot pass up.

Still thinking about RB/RB, but there is a big drop off from what will be on the board @ WR 11/14 than what will be there @ 35.

Also agree Chief that NOT having my first 2 picks from the same team is a good thing.

I'm in a similar situation too. I would say taking Andre Johnson and Brandon Jacobs on the turn would be the most logical. I would say try to lock up Ahmad Bradshaw later in the draft since Jacobs does tend to get a bit banged up during the season.