[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Victorino

Do Work Son

Bottom of the 6th

3-1 Florida is winning

Ryan Howard is up to bat...the count is 3-2 with 2 men on and 2 outs....Heres the pitch...strike 3 called by the umpire...it looked low and Ryan Howard thought so to and showed that he wasnt happy and then it went to commercial....

Top of the 7th

Wes Helms up to bat and the count is 0-2....Heres the pitch....Ball 1 but it was very close....Shane Victorino puts up his arms from center field b/c he thought it was strike 3....Outta no where the umpire starts to walk fast toward center field and throws out victorino b/c he threw up his arms :wacko: In the meantime wes helms has no clue wats going on and neither does any1 else in the stadium....shane starts to run off the field and bolts toward the umpire and pushes paul bako outta the way to try to get in the umpires face...his teamates held him back and managed to get him into the dugout b4 he does something stupid...

Anyway this was a 1st for me and is one of the worst ejections i've ever seen...If you didnt see it yet make sure you watch sports center later...let me know what you think...

Edited by Do Work Son

Bottom of the 6th

3-1 Florida is winning

Ryan Howard is up to bat...the count is 3-2 with 2 men on and 2 outs....Heres the pitch...strike 3 called by the umpire...it looked low and Ryan Howard thought so to and showed that he wasnt happy and then it went to commercial....

Top of the 7th

Wes Helms up to bat and the count is 0-2....Heres the pitch....Ball 1 but it was very close....Shane Victorino puts up his arms from center field b/c he thought it was strike 3....Outta no where the umpire starts to walk fast toward center field and throws out victorino b/c he threw up his arms :wacko: In the meantime wes helms has no clue wats going on and neither does any1 else in the stadium....shane starts to run off the field and bolts toward the umpire and pushes paul bako outta the way to try to get in the umpires face...his teamates held him back and managed to get him into the dugout b4 he does something stupid...

Anyway this was a 1st for me and is one of the worst ejections i've ever seen...If you didnt see it yet make sure you watch sports center later...let me know what you think...

Um, maybe the ump told the Philly bench to zip it any number of times during the game and felt shown up? :D

Edited by godtomsatan

Um, maybe the ump told the Philly bench to zip it any number of times during the game and felt shown up? :wacko:

After the Ryan Howard strikeout the announcers said that the umpire said to him "I know its hot out here big boy" and then that was it...As far as I know there was no warning to the philly bench..

I was watching the game. I've never seen a center fielder thrown out for arguing balls and strikes. They showed the replay and he just raised his arms in disgust after a pitch. The umpire was out of line there, in my opinion. Thankfully, Bako and Howard held Victorino back, or he would have had a suspension. He looked like he wanted to kill the ump. As a Victorino owner in fantasy baseball, I'm glad he got held back.

Bad week for Shane... he got a beer dumped on him while catching a fly ball last night... at least he held on to the ball. The timing of the jacka$$ who threw it was pretty good, I must admit. Victorino was wiping off his face, jersey, and glove well after the play and into the next at-bat.