[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wth is up with priority news

dominatorr

regarding b. marshall and not being listed as a starter......"Or, it could reflect the fact that other WRs have put in more practice time, so they should be considered ahead of Marshall on the depth chart".....this is honestly retarded as hell...who the heck writes these priority news updates...I find myself shaking my head all the time at the idiocy of these posts on huddle priority news..obviously dmd is not writing them ........very frustrating!!! :wacko:

Edited by dominatorr

regarding b. marshall and not being listed as a starter......"Or, it could reflect the fact that other WRs have put in more practice time, so they should be considered ahead of Marshall on the depth chart".....this is honestly retarded as hell...who the heck writes these priority news updates...I find myself shaking my head all the time at the idiocy of these posts on huddle priority news..obviously dmd is not writing them ........very frustrating!!! :D

:wacko:

Per Mike Florio, PFT:

Broncos demote Brandon Marshall

Posted by Mike Florio on August 10, 2009 4:27 PM ET

The Denver Broncos have released their first 2009 depth chart. And, according to the Denver Post, receiver Brandon Marshall has been demoted to the second team.

The move likely arises from the reality that Marshall hasn't been practicing much, due to an injury. But it also might be aimed at Marshall's pride, in the hopes that he'll do what he has to do to get back to the starting lineup.

The top three receivers are Eddie Royal, Brandon Stokley, and Jabar Gaffney.

:D

ok...whatever..it's should be obvious to anyone with commen sense that b. marshall will still be the #1 target by orton on opening day.....sure it is noteworthy that the coaches are saying he is not a starter...however...those of us in reality land know this is just a ploy and not to be taken seriously :wacko:

Edited by dominatorr

ok...whatever..it's should be obvious to anyone with commen sense that b. marshall will still be the #1 target by orton on opening day.....sure it is noteworthy that the coaches are saying he is not a starter...however...those of us in reality land know this is just a ploy and not to be taken seriously :D

Obviously you're confused. This is'nt "reality land"....it's a fantasy site. DUHH!! :wacko: