League: Trade Boldin + D. Williams for Brady + L. Moore?

MrCarter

Looking at a trade where I give up Anquan Boldin + DeAngelo Williams for Tom Brady and Lance Moore. My league has weird PPR and bonus structure (screenshot below), and the only reason I'm considering it is the team that had Brady in 2007 absolutely destroyed our league.

Here's my league scoring:

bonus.jpg

My current team:

roster.jpg

I feel like I drafted a solid team that I can make a run with, but if Brady has a year like '07.... Ugh.

Any advice?

Edited by MrCarter

Hello People ! Wake up ! Brady's 2007 was an exteme anomoly, while he may be QB #1 when the season ends, you cannot expect him to EVER reach those numbers again. This is from a Brady owner. When someone has the best season by a Qb of all time ( TD passes) that does not mean this will become the norm. He is great but he will not break his record every year. In other words Hell No you don't do that trade.

Hello People ! Wake up ! Brady's 2007 was an exteme anomoly, while he may be QB #1 when the season ends, you cannot expect him to EVER reach those numbers again. This is from a Brady owner. When someone has the best season by a Qb of all time ( TD passes) that does not mean this will become the norm. He is great but he will not break his record every year. In other words Hell No you don't do that trade.

Well put, but I hear that even Chuck Norris would draft Brady early? How do we respond to that?

Edited by Big Country