[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5TH Pick Help

Brocam

Have the 5th pick in a 12 Team standard scoring league and I'm all over the place with what to do. AP and MJD will be gine and my guess is Forte and Turner go next. I haven't decided if I should go with Brees, Fitz, or stay on the RB train w/ Sjax, Gore, Slaton, maybe even a curveball with LT??

Let's hear your thoughts. Thanks

Have the 5th pick in a 12 Team standard scoring league and I'm all over the place with what to do. AP and MJD will be gine and my guess is Forte and Turner go next. I haven't decided if I should go with Brees, Fitz, or stay on the RB train w/ Sjax, Gore, Slaton, maybe even a curveball with LT??

Let's hear your thoughts. Thanks

i would personally try to trade down and maybe pick up an extra fouth or so. 5th through 8th or 9th is really tough this year. i had 9th in a 10 team and got LT and andre johnson. was very happy with that

i would personally try to trade down and maybe pick up an extra fouth or so. 5th through 8th or 9th is really tough this year. i had 9th in a 10 team and got LT and andre johnson. was very happy with that

Commish does not allow trading of picks so unfortunately not an option.

IMHO, I would not go QB that high, I did draft Brady last year woo-hoo but he didn't repeat. I like 5 QBs this year (big3 and rivers/rodgers) I would bet you can get one of the top3 QB in the second round and they won't be a bad value there.

It's unlikely or impossible for you to get Fitz, Gore, S.Jax in the second round.

I love LT but think it's too soon for him.

Don't dismiss the idea that one of your 'top-4' players would be here, you are thinking of Fitz or Breese so it's possible someone ahead of you will pull the trigger before you, I'd give you a 50% chance of having Forte or Turner fall to you at 5.

Edited by rai

Lineup Requirements? PPR?

unless you start 2 Qbs, QBs are basically out.

If you only have to start 1 RB and have to start 3 WRs, and are a PPR, WRs can start to enter the equation this early, but, if you are PPR, then I'd be looking at LT and Sjax, maybe Slaton, Gore, CJohnson at the pick.

Lineup Requirements? PPR?

unless you start 2 Qbs, QBs are basically out.

If you only have to start 1 RB and have to start 3 WRs, and are a PPR, WRs can start to enter the equation this early, but, if you are PPR, then I'd be looking at LT and Sjax, maybe Slaton, Gore, CJohnson at the pick.

No PPR: Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE

No PPR and only 2 required WRs almsot dictates that you go RB with the pick, unless an elite WR somehow slips to you.

In talking with some of the guys it looks like Turner could potentially drop to me if he gets past pick 3, any concerns with Turner at #5 outside of lowered expectations?