[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holy crap......that was COOL!

SteelBunz

... and Navy gave 'em a scare! Great game!

Navy's had the top rushing offense the last 4 yrs.....no? And you know they never quit. And this year they added some darn good passing.

That's a good team....and deserves to be in the top 25 I think (at least). :wacko:

It was a good first week game all around. Certainly NOT like playing Youngstown State. :D

(YSU grads......don't get down on me...I love you guys! We kept the game money in state and that was good for Ohio schools. But we took a real beating from the pollsters, media and other conferences for doing so.)

But the best thing about the whole day was definitely the respect Columbus and the fans gave the Midshipmen. Navy brought everyone with them...and it was great! John Glenn dotted the "i" in Script Ohio with the band. Some of the Navy jumpers parachuted into 6 surrounding HS stadiums on Friday night for the games.......nice recruiting tactic if you ask me. Just a classy weekend. And Tressel taking knees to run out the last minute and a half so we didn't hang another TD or FG on the scoreboard.

Nice weekend! :D

OSU plays Navy today in the Shoe. We live up High Street about 5 miles North of campus.

The Blue Angels just streaked down High Street above us!! :D What a way to start the football season.......both college AND pro!!! :D

To the men and women who serve! :D

We are all going streaking! :wacko:

expectin Bunz ta have cloths on during the weekend is askin a bit much......no accident the Blue Angels pulled 6 G's snappin their heads brack ta catch a glimps of Bunz and her husband on the Wet & Wild in the brackyard :wacko:

You're a very sick man.......lol. :D