[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD

Rovers

last I heard was that the MRI and Xrays were negative but that he would be sore...he should be good to go in week 1 and like all other RBs will probably be the healthiest he will be all year to start the season

MJD will be fine and will start in week one!

Saw some blurbs about how he got hit and how he thought it was a cheap shot, but more importantly, is he 100%? Not finding much info on the injury....

History is just that - History. Sure, he has blown the Colts up in many games. That was history and this is now.

The Jaguars are starting 240 rookies this year, including BOTH of their tackles. With the revved up Colts defense, which could be a huge surprise to many, I would not give him anything based on the past.

I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of disappointed people who drafted MJD this year, which is why I stayed away from him.

Just saying...

Jaguars | Jones-Drew good to go for Week 1

Comment (0)

Thu, 10 Sep 2009 00:19:33 -0700

Continuing an ongoing storyline, Michael C. Wright, of The Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew (shin) took part in practice Wednesday, Sept. 9, which helped ease concerns about his bruised shin. Head coach Jack Del Rio said Jones-Drew's status for Week 1 has never been in question. "I know it's been talked about, and we're glad to have him clearly in the picture," Del Rio said.

kffl