[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Defense question.

sacosud

I can choose between 2 defenses/st.

It's a divison rival right off the bat and every point is needed in week 1.

I have battles with this guy and we both go back and forth on beating each other and it always seems close.

I'm undecided on my defense. I can take Seattle at home vs Rams OR NO Saints at home vs Detroit.

You get points for special teams td's and 2 points for any turnovers. 1pt per sack.

Thank you in advance.

I think you go with Saints at home versus Detroit

The Saints are going to score...A TON...that means stafford is going to have to throw...A TON...that means he's gonna get picked off, more than a few times...I like the upside for turnovers and sacks more in the NO/DET match up.

Best of Luck,

WashD

I think you go with Saints at home versus Detroit

The Saints are going to score...A TON...that means stafford is going to have to throw...A TON...that means he's gonna get picked off, more than a few times...I like the upside for turnovers and sacks more in the NO/DET match up.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Thanks for the response.

Saints drafted nicely trying to improve the D. They also added some players to improve the secondary and the pass rushing. I'd go Saints vs a rookie QB who'll have to win the game with a suspect O line.

See mine if you haven't yet: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=295686

Edited by Asskickas

Another vote for the Saints. They're gonna be up most of the game with a rookie QB trying to come back. Spells disaster.

And Seattle has a nice matchup, but STL has the always dangerous S Jackson. While I think Seattle will be able to contain him, he's always dangerous and can go off in any game.

wow. at least you can take comfort in the fact you really cant go wrong. I do believe sea has a stronger d and stl doesnt have much of anything but jackson, then again, detroit is no juggernaut either. I think I'd rather go with new orleans for the simple fact bush is healthy and returns kicks

wow. at least you can take comfort in the fact you really cant go wrong. I do believe sea has a stronger d and stl doesnt have much of anything but jackson, then again, detroit is no juggernaut either. I think I'd rather go with new orleans for the simple fact bush is healthy and returns kicks

This is another very good point.