[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I pull the trigger

reddog13

I am in a PPR league 0.5 and we get 6pt for a touchdown, I was offered R. Moss for C. Johnson. Should I pull the trigger? My QB is Brady running backs are Ray Rice, Joseph Addai, Donald, Brown, Le Sean McCoy. WR's : Ochocinco, Colston, Nate Washington, David Clowney. I think my backs are serviceable but my third reciever is hurt Nate Washington and the best guy I could get off the waiver wirer is Laurent Robinson or Troy Williamson. Should I make the deal or wait until Washington heals up?

The other team has Brees, R. Moss, Devin Hester, A. Gonzales, D. McFadden, Ronnie Brown, Pierre Thomas, Rashard Mendenhall, B, Scott.

Wow-- that's a tempting one. Brady to Moss could be deadly for you this year. Rice and Addai (with D Brown) does leave you very weak at RB, but Brady with Moss, Ocho and Colston in PPR is sweet!

I think I''d go for this deal.

If you have the option of starting only 1 RB and an additional WR, then I'd make this trade. If you have to start 2 RBs, you are leaving yourself too thin at RB. Also, I'd only make this trade in a redraft and not in a keeper or dynasty situation.

If you have the option of starting only 1 RB and an additional WR, then I'd make this trade. If you have to start 2 RBs, you are leaving yourself too thin at RB. Also, I'd only make this trade in a redraft and not in a keeper or dynasty situation.

We start 2 RB's and 3 WR's

We start 2 RB's and 3 WR's

Well, that changes it then. You don't have enough starting WRs to cover your byes, so trying to cover byes for RBs is about the same. Since I am a hugh Randy fan (have him on both my dynasty teams) and currently am drafting him this season before Chris, then I would make this trade. But I would immediately be looking for an RB that might get some playing time that's on the WW, perhaps one of the NE trio.