[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Healthcare adding to the deficit?

WaterMan

Obama: I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficit.

The reason why is too many plans(wars) were not paid for when I came into office.

Cost will be $900 Billion over 10 years. Less than the two wars and less than the tax cuts for the richest.

Edited by WaterMan

Obama: I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficit.

The reason why is too many plans(wars) were not paid for when I came into office.

Cost will be $900 Billion over 10 years. Less than the two wars and less than the tax cuts for the richest.

Is it normal that when I read Waterman's posts I usually don't understand what his point is or even what his post means?

He also said there would be no lobbyist in the Whitehouse, that he didn't want to take control of the auto industry and the banking industry. I'll believe it when I see it. I wonder why most of this will not take affect until after the 2012 election?

No "arbitrary" cap on benefits and a government mandated out of pocket expense . . .

Sounds like my insurance premiums just doubled. Hope the government's plan can cover me when I can't afford it anymore.

Yup - and a mass migration to a government sponsored plan... if one passes. Otherwise, premiums will just continue to skyrocket and there will be more reason to address the "crisis" all over again.

The same thing happened again with this post??? Weird.

Good Lord will you people stop feeding it! It's like a stray dog (albeit missing one paw, covered in mange with a bad case of antibiotic-resistant strain of toilet bowl bacteria) and if you keep feeding it then it will never leave! :wacko: