[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson or L Washington

Scorcher

Yeah I think Leon has a chance at a better game...but it's a marginal chance at best...the odds are that CJ, even with a tough match up, will likely outperform Washington.

CJ get's love in the passing game, and he'll be the benefit of check downs from Collins, plus we know it's going to be a slug fest, so he's gonna get a bevy of carries, and he's got home run potential as we all know.

If Washington has a better game than CJ, it's going to be slightly better (A few Fantasy points), if CJ catches fire, his upside is higher...

It is close because of match up, but I think you can comfortably start CJ

Best of Luck,

WashD

Yeah I think Leon has a chance at a better game...but it's a marginal chance at best...the odds are that CJ, even with a tough match up, will likely outperform Washington.

CJ get's love in the passing game, and he'll be the benefit of check downs from Collins, plus we know it's going to be a slug fest, so he's gonna get a bevy of carries, and he's got home run potential as we all know.

If Washington has a better game than CJ, it's going to be slightly better (A few Fantasy points), if CJ catches fire, his upside is higher...

It is close because of match up, but I think you can comfortably start CJ

Best of Luck,

WashD

I will not be as diplomatic as WD, how can you justify sitting your first round pick in week 1? c'mon now , don't over think eveything.

Good advice from both of you, thanks!

Steelers will be ready to stop TEN and atone for last year. but I agree you have to start CJ. He should do ok and has a higher ceiling than washington.

See mine on White and Jackson (similar issue) http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=295219

This is going to be a low scoring affair so the run game on both sides is going to be critical. Expect RB's on both sides to get at least 120+ yards and at least 1TD.

I think Leon has a chance for the better game. He is a threat as a receiver and an open field RB. Should I sit C Johson a against Steelers and roll the dice with Washington? STD Performance league. My other RB is Rice.

Start CJ. He put up 69 yds while splitting carries last year against Pitt and has a much higher upside

Man, real glad to hear everyone is going with CJ here. I really didn't want to bench him and thought I would be crazy to do so, but against that Pitt def. it really makes you think will he get shut down. Scorcher, ride your horse out....hopefully he'll have a good to great game for both of us. Good luck!!!