[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give me 1 reason why I should not make this trade

Henry Muto

I can see why you'd entertain it...if PT comes back healthy, you score a starting RB by moving two useful players that would otherwise be buried on your bench: Roeth behind Brady and Royal behind Moss, CJ and Boldin.

It's a risk, fully depending on PT's health, but one to consider.

Edited by The Wolf

You basically have Mike Bell / PT and Boldin / Breaston with this deal giving you some insurance if Bell gets buried on the bench again when PT is back or if Boldin misses time due to injury. I can also see why you'd do this. The big questions to answer here are:

Is New Orleans going to just split carries now with PT and Bell?

Is Breaston a more valuable player to have than Royal if Boldin gets injured?

Or would you feel comfortable starting both Boldin and Breaston if either Moss or CJ misses time?

Whoops I put this on the wrong thread...

The guy actually backed out of the deal saying "he was giving up too much"

I asked him for Lee Evans and P-Thomas for Roeth and Royal and he wouldn't do it.

He did offer F-Jackson and Breaston for just Roeth but F-Jackson might not do much after week 3

I'd sit tight on that even though Jackson will still be involved after week 3 because you can't just sit someone who can make plays like he can....

after that, you'd have to rely on Lynch getting hurt...

I would have done the original deal....you were giving up was good for you, I think at least over the longhaul, too bad he backed out..

u should not. ben is a great bye with TB as the one. u do need rb help but i dont think thomas is the one now that bell will be getting touches. i think after your bye with ben climbing and royal finally gets the big game that package will yield a more reliable back. Pierre will be ok but maybe around week four if a couple sophmores keep slumping u could get a slaton, or even Chris Johnson depending on how volatile the other teams feel and look.

Hope this helps LIVEN THE DREAM