[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Benson for Beanie? Olsen for Boss?

bigcat

Who to start this week? No PPR.

Cedric Benson vs Pitt or

Beanie Wells vs Indy

Greg Olsen vs Sea

Kevin Boss vs TB

Benson is coming off a great week but Pitt's run DE is tough. Wells has fumblitis but this could be the week he breaks out. There are no other viable backs on the wire.

Olsen has been a waste of space but Boss hasn't been much better. Marcedes Lewis and Finley are available for pickup also.

My team is 0-2... need a win badly!

Who to start this week? No PPR.

Cedric Benson vs Pitt or

Beanie Wells vs Indy

Greg Olsen vs Sea

Kevin Boss vs TB

Benson is coming off a great week but Pitt's run DE is tough. Wells has fumblitis but this could be the week he breaks out. There are no other viable backs on the wire.

Olsen has been a waste of space but Boss hasn't been much better. Marcedes Lewis and Finley are available for pickup also.

My team is 0-2... need a win badly!

Benson will get the load - go with him. Olsen has been a disappointment so far but has more scoring opportunities with Cutler. Go with him.

I also have to decide between Benson & Wells in one league. Pitt has been very successful stopping the ground game against 2 teams with good RB's. Indy, not so much.

As long as I have a choice, I'd rather wait for Pitt to show vulnerability in their rush defense before playing an RB against them.

The reality may be that both are bad plays this week, but I'm going with Beanie Wells vs Indy.

I also have to decide between Benson & Wells in one league. Pitt has been very successful stopping the ground game against 2 teams with good RB's. Indy, not so much.

As long as I have a choice, I'd rather wait for Pitt to show vulnerability in their rush defense before playing an RB against them.

The reality may be that both are bad plays this week, but I'm going with Beanie Wells vs Indy.

Agreed.

I'd play Olson over Boss. Boss doesn't get a ton of looks from Manning in most games. He'll have a good week every now and then, but you can't count on production from him. Olson gets looks, just not as many as the pre-season pundits were hoping. He's still the better option.