[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR has most upside this week?

we get 6 pts for a td, 1 pt every ten yards....

Moss is coming off a MONSTER game last week, which means he will most likely disappear for a month...!!!

Knox only caught one ball, but he made it count for a TD....

Knox vs Detroit

Moss vs TB

Thanks!!

Disagree, Moss is by far the most targeted WR on his team, and will more than likely get his against TB since no one else is stepping up (ok maybe Cooley).

Knox has Hester, Bennet, Forte, and Olsen to compete with for looks. Its a no brainer....

Disagree, Moss is by far the most targeted WR on his team, and will more than likely get his against TB since no one else is stepping up (ok maybe Cooley).

Knox has Hester, Bennet, Forte, and Olsen to compete with for looks. Its a no brainer....

I wouldn't go that far. S. Moss in game 1 went 2/6 , game 2 went for 3/35 and wasn't until game 3 he had a killer game and that was against Det. Expect Moss to crawl back into his shell for another 2 or 3 games. He might have a good game against KC in week 3.

Det is week against the pass, so either Hester or Knox will have huge games, if not both.

I wouldn't go that far. S. Moss in game 1 went 2/6 , game 2 went for 3/35 and wasn't until game 3 he had a killer game and that was against Det. Expect Moss to crawl back into his shell for another 2 or 3 games. He might have a good game against KC in week 3.

Det is week against the pass, so either Hester or Knox will have huge games, if not both.

Det is weak against the pass, but TB isn't? I think you have to go Moss here. He's the more proven receiver and the #1 option on his offense. Knox is the #3 option at best.

Det is weak against the pass, but TB isn't? I think you have to go Moss here. He's the more proven receiver and the #1 option on his offense. Knox is the #3 option at best.

Tampa Bay is 21st against the pass (and is actually better than their stats give) while Detriot is 30th against the pass.

Det is by far the weaker of the two against the pass and they will have to contend with Cutler. TB has to deal with Cambell who lost against the 30th worst pass defense :wacko: