[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Thomas dropped in my league

fantasyfemme

Thanks guys. I forgot to mention that we need to start 3 WR so I need to keep Knox in my lineup this week. No matter, I logged back in 5 minutes after posting and he was already snatched up.

I really can't understand how someone can drop Thomas...seriously.

Especially after last week's game

It gets better. This guy dropped Thomas for....Jacoby Jones (with Chester Taylor and Fred Taylor on his bench). :wacko:

Good luck this week!

If you need to start 3 WR's then sit tight

Pierre isn't worth dropping anyone on your team.

NO has a tough run Schedule left and it looks like when Bell is back that 4 RB's could get touches each week,Including Hamilton now.

If you need to start 3 WR's then sit tight

Pierre isn't worth dropping anyone on your team.

NO has a tough run Schedule left and it looks like when Bell is back that 4 RB's could get touches each week,Including Hamilton now.

No! This is misinformation!

Sure 4 RB's could get touches but PT will be the guy carrying the load. Bell will be his backup and Hamilton will go back to his place on the bench to learn the game.

member Joined Oct 2, another Player dropped in my league thread!

I think we were all played on this one

nerermind its 2008

but still say we were played

You weren't played - see my update above. And for the record, I've been around for awhile - I don't post things for sh!ts and giggles.

You weren't played - see my update above. And for the record, I've been around for awhile - I don't post things for sh!ts and giggles.

OK I believe you,its just that there have been a bunch of these "good player dropped in my league" threads lately

OK I believe you,its just that there have been a bunch of these "good player dropped in my league" threads lately

The reality is that good players get dropped in leagues all the time. The one bad game panic. The "Westbrook" eternal questionable frustration. The I'm going to be cute and get this super sleeper. The reasons can go on forever. I've even seen it done in what would be considered "competitive" leagues.

The reality is that good players get dropped in leagues all the time. The one bad game panic. The "Westbrook" eternal questionable frustration. The I'm going to be cute and get this super sleeper. The reasons can go on forever. I've even seen it done in what would be considered "competitive" leagues.

So True

I just got McFadden off Waivers for today,A Raiders Fan dropped him in Disgust,in order to get Choice.