[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS, TO or Ginn and Bradshaw, Portis or P Thomas

Slim

Thanks, I'll answer yours.

Not sure if I should sit P Thomas and take both giants RBs; i'm pretty sure i won't start a washington RB but i have both. Also, not sure to bank on history and give Ginn Jr a chance to go off for me or put in T.O. and trust that they're going to throw it to him "no matter what"

SCORING: PPR, 1 per 10 RB/WR, 1 per 20 QB, all 6 for TD

QB: Garrard / Warner

RB: B. Jacobs, A. Bradshaw, P. Thomas, C. Portis, L. Betts, Beanie Wells

WR: A. Johnson, T.O., DJax, T. Ginn Jr.

TE: Kevis Boss, John Carlson

K: Some guy

D: Ravens / Pack

Not sure if I should sit P Thomas and take both giants RBs; i'm pretty sure i won't start a washington RB but i have both. Also, not sure to bank on history and give Ginn Jr a chance to go off for me or put in T.O. and trust that they're going to throw it to him "no matter what"

I'm always leary of starting 2 RB's on the same squad. Jacobs is due to break out, and Bradshaw has been banged up all week.

I'd go with Jacobs and Thomas there, and as far as T.O. is concerned, if he doesn't see some action today he will lose his mind so

I think they'll get him very involved in the offense.

Just my 2 cents

I'm always leary of starting 2 RB's on the same squad. Jacobs is due to break out, and Bradshaw has been banged up all week.

I'd go with Jacobs and Thomas there, and as far as T.O. is concerned, if he doesn't see some action today he will lose his mind so

I think they'll get him very involved in the offense.

Just my 2 cents

I think I would wait and see if Portis is out or not. They are an early game. If he is out I would go with Betts. TB giving up 180yds/game. If Portis does play who knows how long he will last with the calf injury. Too risky. Then I would go with P. Thomas.

Agree... Betts if Portis is out, P Thomas if not. I'm in a similar boat with TO, and I think I'm going to give him one last chance.

P. Thomas (don't trust Portis will play or be productive today)

Owens (Ginn is a POS)

P. Thomas (don't trust Portis will play or be productive today)

Owens (Ginn is a POS)

I agree. Pierre thomas should have a good game today and as well as Brandon Jacobs. Hes "guarenteed to get more than 3.5 yards a carry for the rest of the season or he retires" Thats pretty good insurance right there. Bradshaw is banged up and so is Portis. TO on the other hand is an enigma. I dont think his age is showing just yet, just not getting many opportunities. I think with the Buffalo running game pretty balanced and above average with Lynch back, Miami is not going to stack up on the pass, which will allow Edwards to throw more and hopefully to TO. On the other side of the field, Ginn has been wildly inconsistent his whole career. He had a few flashy games last year and a decent game this year, but thats it. TO at least proves hes a solid WR. Id go with him.

I'd also lean on Thomas this week, especially with Bell out again. Thomas proved last year he can run against tough defenses, and with teams unable to stack 8-men in the box with Brees back there, even against supposed tough defenses he'll get his yards.

Sitting Bradshaw in a cake match-up is tough, but with him a tad dinged, the split may be more 75/25 than the usual 60/40. Any other week against KC, and Bradshaw could have gotten 20 carries in the 2nd half alone.

Roll with TO....they may make a more concerted effoft to get him involved this week....no way you can roll with Ginn when he has an unproven and untested QB in Henne. Give it a week to play out.

Well, while no one blew up, I needed to choose everything exactly right to win. And given your collective advice, I'm winning 95/94. Ginn would have been a mistake and PT was pretty solid and scored some points. Thanks yall.