[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to Devner

Cowboyz1

I just wanted to say to you Denver fans that I have a lot of respect for the way you guys played day. And momentum is great thing. Your D led by Dawkins was inspired and there were not many Dallas WR open all game like I though and when they were Romo made a poor pass.

I believe you guys are gong to be contenders so long as you play a tough 4 quarters of football each week.

Romo made a lot of mistakes and was very off today but that was partly because your secondary was covering well.

I like Denver and especially when they ahd so much turmoil ove the off season and to pull it together and beat whom every is in front of you speak volumes.

I think you guys can be the cinderella story this year. Good luck the rest of the way and Good win. You guys earned this one.

Now give em hell the rest of the way.

4-0 never would have predicted that. Keep rolling.................. :wacko:

That sounds a bit back handed. But, I'm still shaking my head while scratching it.

I ment that with all good intentions, you guy have MO and that is positive. The team has confidence and that is powerful for a team to have. Keep it going.