[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well I was able to unload LT/Sproles...

Mixmasterjeff

I finally made up my mind to try and dump LT while he still has some descent value. I think LT has a few good games left in him this year but I'm not willing to sit around and wait for it. I need a consistent PPR RB on a weekly basis and I thing I got one with P. Thomas. I honestly believe he could be a top 5 back the rest of the season if he can stay healthy. I also landed Bolden in the trade, I think he could be huge the rest of the way. See the full trade below. What do ya'll thin?

Gave up:

LT

Sproles

Sims-Walker

Bowe

For

P. Thomas

A. Bolden

Roster:

C.Palmer

M. Hassleback

M Barber

R Rice

P Thomas

T Choice

W Welker

A Bolden

A Gates

I finally made up my mind to try and dump LT while he still has some descent value. I think LT has a few good games left in him this year but I'm not willing to sit around and wait for it. I need a consistent PPR RB on a weekly basis and I thing I got one with P. Thomas. I honestly believe he could be a top 5 back the rest of the season if he can stay healthy. I also landed Bolden in the trade, I think he could be huge the rest of the way. See the full trade below. What do ya'll thin?

Gave up:

LT

Sproles

Sims-Walker

Bowe

For

P. Thomas

A. Bolden

Roster:

C.Palmer

M. Hassleback

M Barber

R Rice

P Thomas

T Choice

W Welker

A Bolden

A Gates

I thin you should have asked this in the right forumn and I thin you got took on the trade.

you can't be serious ?

Boldin was the #1 WR last year on a per game avg in a PPR league

I am serious. There is no way Boldin repeats last years PPR status. Sorry buddy, but 24 targets through 4 games is nice but its not a PPR machine like last year and there is always an injury risk with Anquan these days. Bowe has 10 targets in roughly 2 games played with 2 TD's. . Mike Sims-Walker? 29 targets with 19 receptions with 3 TD's. Sorry buddy but you are dead wrong on this one. So you're giving up 2 very solid PPR WR's for an aging,injury risk? Nope..I'll pass.

You seem to thrive on "last years stats"...which is all and good in most cases...except this one.

Now go earn a Nobel and give us world peace.

Edited by tazinib1