[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Be Glad to Help ya out if ya help me with a couple questions

0-16 Again

OK here we go (no PPR, passing td 4, all others 6)

QB: Flacco against an improved Cincy Def or Romo vs. a terrible KC defense giving up 292 a game passing

RB: L. McCoy with Westy back against TB or Beanie Wells against a terrible Hou run Def but how many carries will he get

WR: Walter vs. Arizona in what I think will be a shoot out or Burleson vs Jax with Hasselbeck back

Thanks again for your advice. Post a link to your question and I will give you my opinion to hopefully help you out.

Edited by 0-16 Again

QB: Flacco against an improved Cincy Def or Romo vs. a terrible KC defense giving up 292 a game passing

RB: L. McCoy with Westy back against TB or Beanie Wells against a terrible Hou run Def but how many carries will he get

WR: Walter vs. Arizona in what I think will be a shoot out or Burleson vs Jax with Hasselbeck back

Thanks again for your advice. Post a link to your question and I will give you my opinion to hopefully help you out.

Tough call but I like Flacco, Romo has been bad and if they get up against the sorry Chiefs I think they'll run a lot.

I would go with McCoy, not sold on Westbrook being "back" and Wells hasn't done much.

I would give Walter a shot...who knows what to expect from Hass/Burleson.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=301927

Gotta go Romo here, but Flacco would not be a bad option either. if the Ravens D keeps the score down, it will be the Rice and MaGahee show, ToP battle.

Until Wells actually gets the touches the HC keeps yappin about... I'd go McCoy. The Iggles will have a ton of runs against the horrid TB D. McCoy will get his touches, even if Westy starts and gets 20 of his own.

Hass loves: Carlson and Burleson, in that order. Sea at home.... Houston on the road. I think Walter will have a decent game, but AD, Slaton and the TE will be the focal points of Schaub;s targets. I like Burleson to get a TD, while I suspect Walter may be better for yardage points, but Burleson would be my choice as he has a btere chance to score IMO..

Romo, McCoy and Walter.

totals so far

Romo 9, Flacco 8

McCoy 17, Bean 0

Walter 9, Burl 8

any other last minute info or advice (BTW the leading vote guys are the ones I have had in from the beginning so I guess thats good) talk about a toss up

Walter is more risk/reward so if you can stomach it roll with him. he'll do well against ARI and hopefully will score with their coverage rolled over to AJ