[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Waiver Wire

Kalaby

Collie may be higher but Gonzalez will be returning soon.

The latest report has Gonzo out until at least week 10. And when he does come back, it's Garcon who will more than likely take a seat. I don't know if anyone saw the on field post game interview with Manning and Collie after the Sunday night game, but Manning gave Collie huge props, and said that those two spent the most time together this past offseason working on their timing.

Collie's caught 3 TD's in the last 2 weeks. With the Colts being a pass first team - AND Wayne more than likely continuing to draw double coverage, I like Collie's chances going forward.

Take that as you wish (and I am a Colts homer) but he seems to be the one who will put up the most consistant numbers. Miles Austin just had a career game, but look who's throwing to him. Romo had ONE nice season, and then people started considering him a solid #1 QB and what's happened since then? He's yet to live up to the hype if you ask me. Austin will have a big game here and there, but I think it's more feast or famine. That leaves Maclin. While he's young, he's very talented as we saw last week. I think it's too early to tell as McNabb just came back last week. But if that has anything to say about it - look out moving forward.

If you have to make your decision today, I would rank them in this order.

#1 - Maclin (plays second tier to D Jackson)

#2 - Collie (plays second tier to Wayne)

#3 - Austin (I think teams will start putting their best DB on him)

Edited by Shorttynaz