[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Purple Jesus -

SpinalTapp

This owner has AP, WParker, RWilliams, and D.Sproles at RB. However he has NOTHING at WR. His best WR are Roy Williams and B.Berrian. He has to start 2RBs, 2WRs, and a flex RB or WR each week.

I have Turner, Forte, and Moreno at RB. Also have R.Moss, RWayne, Sims-Walker, Manningham, and E.Royal at WR.

On my team, Forte is the only keeper RB I have...Id like to keep him if possible. All WRs after and including Sims Walker are keepers.

AP, Parker, and Roy cannot be kept from his roster...all others are keeper eligible.

I want to offer Moreno, Sims Walker, and Manningham for AP. Is this a good/fair deal for both? If not...how would you shape this deal? What offer would you make?

Henry

It is a 12 man league - we play in a modified keeper system. We must keep four players drafted in the fourth round or later. We can keep them for three years including their draft year.

I drafted Brady and Gates in the fourth round three years ago (traded to get an extra fourth round pick), Turner two years ago, and Forte last year.

I drafted R.Moss, Wayne, and Moreno with my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks.

My concern is that to get AP I would have to give too much (for example...two of my starters leaving me with holes...to make the deal worth it for my team.....

My starting squad

Brady

Turner

Forte

Moreno (flex)

Wayne

RMoss

Gates

Akers

Ravens DST

do you/anyone see any possible deal that is a win-win??

MJD is also available to me - If I offered Moreno and Moss for MJD is that a good deal for both?

Here is what you need to realize to get the number one pick in fantasy football...on average you must give up two great players. From a draft POV. You must give up at least a 2nd and 3rd rounder, but its basically like getting AP as your 2nd round player. He has a huge price tag, justifiably though.

I hate trading for studs. Look to take advantage of a DeAngelo owner this week instead of AP. His selling point is just too high.

Another comment....why so high on moreno...3rd round?

Here is what you need to realize to get the number one pick in fantasy football...on average you must give up two great players. From a draft POV. You must give up at least a 2nd and 3rd rounder, but its basically like getting AP as your 2nd round player. He has a huge price tag, justifiably though.

I hate trading for studs. Look to take advantage of a DeAngelo owner this week instead of AP. His selling point is just too high.

Another comment....why so high on moreno...3rd round?

Because of our keeper system, 48 players are already out of the draft pool. At my position in the third round, I needed to go RB and was looking at Moreno, D.Brown, B Wells, or RRice. At the time of the draft, Rice was still the "in between the 20s" guy...not THE guy. So I took the best back available.

I think Forte and Moss would get it done think about the hard schedule Forte has a head of him in a couple weeks and Moss could have weather issues.You should be fine with AP on your team and be a better team.

I also believe Forte should get it done with Moss. I also agree with everyone that dealing for AP is like very difficult and very costly. My issue with dealing Forte is that he is the only good keeper on my team for next year. I would truly be putting all my eggs in one basket to win it all this year.

As an alternative would Moreno (3.8 pick) and Moss(1.8 pick) for MJD (1.3 pick) work?