[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR HELP

Need ONE WR to start out of following  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Need ONE WR from the following 3 choices

• Gates (dont need to start TE, but) vs Den
    • DeSean Jackson at Oakland
    • Marcus Colston vs Giants

ten team league....1 pt every 10 yards receivng....no PPC.....6 for a td......

Swinging for the fences with the high risk/high reward start of Santana Moss vs Chiefs (all speedy WR's have done well against them)....

Also got 3 RB's penciled in (Grant vs Detroit), Benson vs Houston, PT vs Giants).

Need one of the above to round out.....or, can possibly bench PT (if looks like sharing carries) and put TWO in....

Thoughts???

At this point, Denver is considered the best defense against the TE, allowing the least amount of points to a TE. Colston will be in a plethora of receivers while DJax will want to get his shot after the rookie stole the show last week.

Thanks BearBroncos....was leanign that way....but got nervous that the DB for Oakland (who's name won't pronounce), will be all over DeSean, and it's the Maclin show again...hoping not....as guess McNabb and DeSean had a talk....

think it's wise to leave PT in over Gates and Colston?

Really tough call....when in doubt, go with the #1 or the better offense......so that doesn't really help much. Slight edge to Colston over D.Jackson. I think you'll get something with him. But Jackson has the chance of putting up a monster game, albeit against a tough defender.

Good Luck, check out mine.

That one, I'm having difficulty with myself, being a PT owner. They are listing PT as tendering a hamstring injury and Bell as good to go, but PT is the primary back. NYG will have to defend either the pass or the run so either Brees will have a big day or the running game will explode. Now, who will get the nod for the running game, that's another story.

I honestly think that Peyton is just not tipping his hand and PT is in better shape than reported so that NY won't know who to defend against but it's a gamble.

i would start djax....Colston has done nothing all year, i dont expect him to start against the number 1 defense through 5 weeks, even if he is coming off a bye and at home. I like Djax...Nnamdi Asomugha will be used all over the field stopping BOTH wr's so each should have a fair outing.

Though honestly i would bench pierre, someone up there said maybe peyton was bs'ing and its not as bad as they are letting on to try and get the giants to prepare incorrectly, however i think its the opposite, i think they want the giants to think that both will be playing when really it is just going to be Bell.

please check out my football blog, http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com