[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ASK RAIDER. Your questions answered here.

RussMan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in a performance league and I am in need of a running back. My 2 backs right now are rice and bradshaw and wilth the latest news on bradshaw's injury, I don't want to wait to get his replacement. I am loaded at receiver with A. Johnson, Colston, DeShaun Jackson. I was offered Mendenhall and Maclin for De Jackson. Do you think this is a good move or not?? Thanks for the help

McNabb or Hasslebeck? Just dying to start Crabtree sometime soon also, maybe next week.

Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB at Cowboys Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB at Titans Sun 3:05 p.m. CT

Slaton, Steve HOU RB at Bills Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Austin, Miles DAL WR vs Seahawks Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Marshall, Brandon DEN WR at Ravens Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Witten, Jason DAL TE vs Seahawks Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK vs Raiders Sun 3:05 p.m. CT

Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def at Packers Sun 3:15 p.m. CT

Bench

Jennings, Greg GBP WR vs Vikings Sun 3:15 p.m. CT

Welker, Wes NEP WR Bye

Miller, Heath PIT TE Bye

Taylor, Chester MIN RB at Packers Sun 3:15 p.m. CT

Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB vs Texans Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

McGahee, Willis BAL RB vs Broncos Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB vs Giants Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

Crabtree, Michael SFO WR at Colts Sun 12:00 p.m. CT

I am in a performance league and I am in need of a running back. My 2 backs right now are rice and bradshaw and wilth the latest news on bradshaw's injury, I don't want to wait to get his replacement. I am loaded at receiver with A. Johnson, Colston, DeShaun Jackson. I was offered Mendenhall and Maclin for De Jackson. Do you think this is a good move or not?? Thanks for the help

Yes It's a good move if you really are worried about Bradshaw. There will be a significant dropoff between DJax and Maclin. I would probably do it and then fish around for another WR.

Big trade brewing....but would it really help my team?, Please help asap. thanks.

First, the scoring system: 1PPR, 1pt/rush/rec, 6pts/td's

My roster start 1qb, 2rbs, 2wrs, 1te, 1k, 1d.

Aaron Rodgers, Matt Schaub

Frank Gore, Ray Rice, SJAX, M. Lynch

Welker, Smith(NYG), Burleson, Royal

Dallas Clark, J.Finley

Akers, K. Brown

Steelers, Saints

10 man league.

I thought about trying to get Andre Johnson and mentioned it to the owner. He ended up mentioning Schaub and SJAX for

AJ. But with my league being PPR will AJ end up being a nice upgrade over Welker or Smith?

Also, I would be without SJAX, who has a great matchup this week, and i would need to hope Gore could rebound.

He would have to drop a rb and he has Grant, Forte, Beenie Wells, and Chestor Taylor.

He also has Hass and Eli Manning. I would be able to add one of those also to replace my qb.

Another thought would be to trade Rodgers instead and have the Schaub and AJ tandem.

Maybe i should offer up a different rb.

Any advice/opinions are appreciated.

Thanks.

I would make that deal. I would rather play AJ over Smith -- and you still look solid at RB. I like your idea of picking up Hass if he cuts him, he has an ez schedule down the stretch.

Edited by RussMan

Raider:

I've been offered SSmith (Car), Braylon Edwards and Antonio Bryant for Greg Jennings. I'm hesitant because there's no clear breakout performer here and sometimes I've found it's better to just stick with what you got. No ppr, standard yhoo. Thank you

Jenning is the best of the bunch, sit tight.

12 team league, standard scoring

I need to pick two from the following and one must be a WR:

Shonn Greene

Felix Jones

Bernard Berrian

Kevin Walter

Could drop Walter/Berrian for Holt/Maclin/T.O

Berrian is hurt (again) and AJ may not be 100% go with Walter. Give Green the nod this week. We know what Jones is... I think Green has more upside.

pretty much standard scoring for yardage/6 point scores

Favre/Orton/Gerrard/E Manning....pick 1

S Smith (ny)/Collie/Hester/Maclin/L Moore pick 1 (starting Austin)

:wacko:

The Titan secondary is Horrible with a capitol h. Garrard is your man.

Go with Smith at WR. Chi wont have to throw a lot vs CLE and may want to try and get Forte going. NYJ will have to throw and with Mario out Smith is THE guy.

Hey, Russ. Sitting on four running backs that all are Huddle rated almost identical. Nice problem to have, as they all are rated ok, but want your opinion...

Need to start two, standard league with yardage values.

Ray Rice (Have sat him repeatedly all year and paid the price, against a tough defense, but should be a top option)

Kevin Smith (Should be in the mix all day vs. Rams)

Ladanian Tomlinson (Always does well vs. Raiders, and will be highly motivated)

Joseph Addai (With no Donald Brown, and a weak defensive matchup)

No bad options, but want to hit the jackpot. Thoughts?

Currently sitting on Rice and Smith to start, but hate to sit Addai this week, and always waiting on LT to go off - this would be a prime week.

Thanks.

Hey, Russ. Sitting on four running backs that all are Huddle rated almost identical. Nice problem to have, as they all are rated ok, but want your opinion...

Need to start two, standard league with yardage values.

Ray Rice (Have sat him repeatedly all year and paid the price, against a tough defense, but should be a top option)

Kevin Smith (Should be in the mix all day vs. Rams)

Ladanian Tomlinson (Always does well vs. Raiders, and will be highly motivated)

Joseph Addai (With no Donald Brown, and a weak defensive matchup)

No bad options, but want to hit the jackpot. Thoughts?

Currently sitting on Rice and Smith to start, but hate to sit Addai this week, and always waiting on LT to go off - this would be a prime week.

Thanks.

Some good options this week. I would probably go Rice and Addia. I like that brown is out, should be plenty of action for Addai this week.