[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ASK RAIDER. Your questions answered here.

RussMan

Trying to decide if I want to replace D.Williams at RB ( tough run matchup at Arizona) with Ricky Williams who is hot against a Jet D that can be run om. Your thoughts?

ARI D is good, their run D is tough and are at home. If ARI jumps on CAR early they may have to go to the air - I could see CAR getting crushed this week.

MIA will run the ball and Rickey will get his share. Go with Ricky.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear RAIDER:

Who would you start this weekend: Devin Hester or Hakeem Nicks, and why (or why not)? Thank-you.

Hester has the better matchup. CLE defense is poor and porus = poorus. That said CHI may not need to pass and may want to try and get Forte going.

The matchup favors Hester. PHI pass D is much better than CLE.

Pick 2- Gore at Indy, Addai-SF, Lynch-Hou or Grant-Minn. Thanks.

Addai minus Brown is a strong play. The next is more difficult but Lynch at home has and easier matchup than Grant vs MIN D and Gore @ IND D.

Addai and Lynch.

Good luck.

Ok here's the deal...i need to drop somebody for a TE in my IDP league....I'm deep @ WR(colston, White, Sims-Walker, Mason, Edwards, Burleson) so I'm thinking of dropping B. Edwards...my other options are Antoine Winfield(don't want to but I need a TE), Lesean Mccoy(again dont want to with Westbrook injury) but those are the 3 I'm thinking about....What woud you do?

Other options to drop are

Maroney,

J.Jones

Cadillac

Edited by 85thatstright10

Greg Jennings has been a bust so far, but I've seen his rankings for this week all over the place! I've seen him in the top 10, I've seen him between 20-30, etc. Winfield being out might help his case, but who knows.

I have Jennings in 3 leagues, and in all of those leagues, we start 3 WRs. Here's a list of my (non stud #1 & #2) WRs on those 3 teams that I'm thinking of benching Jennings for:

Nicks

Maclin

Massaquoi

Knox

Collie

Which (if any) of these guys would you start ahead of Jennings this week?

RB, need 2, leaning towards slaton and johnson (bench adp?)

ADP vs gb

slaton vs buf

chris johnson vs jac

WR, need 3 (leaning towards marshall, white, and hester)

marshall vs bal

white vs no

boldin vs car

hester vs cle

jennings vs min

walter vs buf

I haven't done this in awhile.. am 5-2 one game up and need to win, this is a big money league..for me anyways. $2000/1000 for 1st and 2nd

Is this the best line up?

Start

Schaub, Matt HOU @ BUF

Johnson, Chris TEN vs JAC

Tomlinson, LaDainian vs OAK

Austin, Miles DAL vs SEA

Marshall, Brandon @ BAL

Gates, Antonio SDC vs OAK has not performed well over OAK Celek a better play?

Akers, David PHI vs NYG

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def vs NYG

Bench

Flacco, Joe BAL vs DEN

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT bye

Jacobs, Brandon NYG @ PHI had a good game last week. LT going to produce better?

Wells, Chris ARI vs CAR

Ochocinco, Chad CIN bye

Smith, Steve CAR @ ARI

Smith, Steve NYG @ PHI projected to have a good game,,,better than Marshall?

Celek, Brent PHI TE vs NYG... thinking about starting hom over Gates..

Ok here's the deal...i need to drop somebody for a TE in my IDP league....I'm deep @ WR(colston, White, Sims-Walker, Mason, Edwards, Burleson) so I'm thinking of dropping B. Edwards...my other options are Antoine Winfield(don't want to but I need a TE), Lesean Mccoy(again dont want to with Westbrook injury) but those are the 3 I'm thinking about....What woud you do?

Other options to drop are

Maroney,

J.Jones

Cadillac

I agree drop Braylon. I hope you have better RB than that. If you do you could easily drop one of those RB.

Greg Jennings has been a bust so far, but I've seen his rankings for this week all over the place! I've seen him in the top 10, I've seen him between 20-30, etc. Winfield being out might help his case, but who knows.

I have Jennings in 3 leagues, and in all of those leagues, we start 3 WRs. Here's a list of my (non stud #1 & #2) WRs on those 3 teams that I'm thinking of benching Jennings for:

Nicks

Maclin

Massaquoi

Knox

Collie

Which (if any) of these guys would you start ahead of Jennings this week?

I would give Nicks strong consideration.

I haven't done this in awhile.. am 5-2 one game up and need to win, this is a big money league..for me anyways. $2000/1000 for 1st and 2nd

Is this the best line up?

Start

Schaub, Matt HOU @ BUF

Johnson, Chris TEN vs JAC

Tomlinson, LaDainian vs OAK

Austin, Miles DAL vs SEA

Marshall, Brandon @ BAL

Gates, Antonio SDC vs OAK has not performed well over OAK Celek a better play?

Akers, David PHI vs NYG

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def vs NYG

Looks good.

Need two of these RB.

LT vs. Oak.

T.Jones vs. Miami

C.Johnson vs. Jags.

No PPR, bonus for 20+runs/rec.

Thanks

Start Chris Jones who should see a lot of work with Vince Young starting. LT doesn't break the long ones like he used to but he has a much easier matchup than TJones. If LT can't produce in this matchup then he is surely on the downside.

I have both Hakeem Nicks and Steven Smith on my team, and I only need to start one of them this week. Any suggestions on which one? Scoring is 1 pt for 10 yards and 6 pts for TD's.

My only other option is to sit Steve Smith (CAR) and play both of the NYG receivers.

I have both Hakeem Nicks and Steven Smith on my team, and I only need to start one of them this week. Any suggestions on which one? Scoring is 1 pt for 10 yards and 6 pts for TD's.

My only other option is to sit Steve Smith (CAR) and play both of the NYG receivers.

Nicks has looked impressive and with Mario out he should get even more looks. Go with Nicks.

I need to start 2 of these 4 WR. Jennings vs Minn, Rice vs GB, or Housh or Burleson vs Dal. Thinking about Jennings and Rice. Thoughts?

Jennings has been disapointing can't go with him until he shows something. Rice is already the #1 and with Berrian hurt (again) he's a strong play. SEA will be playing catchup in Dallas and will be throwing. Housh is the safer play but I like Burleson.

I have Flex position issues in two leagues:

WDIS? Need to pick one in each league, Standard scoring...

League #1

McCoy vs NYG

T.O. vs Hou

Sproles vs Oak

League #2

J Lewis @ CHI

A Collie vs SF

Braylon Edwards vs Miami

Thank you!!

Edited by JWP 45

Have Manningham and already starting S Smith (NYG)...shoulder is not a good omen...need another WR to start.....here is who is available:

M. Massaquoi vs Bears

K. Britt vs Jaguars

L. Evans vs Texans

T. Holt vs Titans

D. Avery vs Lions

E. Bennett vs Browns

Which one gets me the most points (WR---1 point every 10 yards--2 catches=1 point---TD's-6 points)