[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSD Documentry on right now

cliaz

holy crap, LSD can stop cluster headaches

Yup. :wacko: I posted a link on it on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. 'shrooms are also being "studied". If mine ever get out of control again, you can be damn sure that I'll try anything under the sun to get them under control.

Yup. :wacko: I posted a link on it on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. 'shrooms are also being "studied". If mine ever get out of control again, you can be damn sure that I'll try anything under the sun to get them under control.

I've never seen someone get hit with a cluster headache before, only heard about them and they were showing this guy during the show laying on the ground huffing O2 in order to speed the headache through. It took 2 tanks of O2. He said that he made a promise to his girls he would never do a drug so he wont take it from a Dr. illegally [a lot do this btw] but instead is working to get it legalized.

They must be something awful to deal with.

I've never seen someone get hit with a cluster headache before, only heard about them and they were showing this guy during the show laying on the ground huffing O2 in order to speed the headache through. It took 2 tanks of O2. He said that he made a promise to his girls he would never do a drug so he wont take it from a Dr. illegally [a lot do this btw] but instead is working to get it legalized.

They must be something awful to deal with.

o2 is a God send.

take DMT for example...it's the strongest psycdelic known to man and it is...extremely illegal..

yet our brains and any living thing naturally produces it from the pineal gland inside the brain....it activates when you go into heavy REM sleep which is why you might have crazy dreams...some people have more of it pumped out than others...

it can even be extracted from grass...and I mean like lawn grass....depending on what kind of lawn you have...

and while I've never done anything other than liquor and the greenery in my lifetime....I would actually consider DMT...

some of these heavy substances might have a place in the world, they just need to be kept off the streets so they are not abused...

take DMT for example...it's the strongest psycdelic known to man and it is...extremely illegal..

yet our brains and any living thing naturally produces it from the pineal gland inside the brain....it activates when you go into heavy REM sleep which is why you might have crazy dreams...some people have more of it pumped out than others...

it can even be extracted from grass...and I mean like lawn grass....depending on what kind of lawn you have...

and while I've never done anything other than liquor and the greenery in my lifetime....I would actually consider DMT...

some of these heavy substances might have a place in the world, they just need to be kept off the streets so they are not abused...

The yellow journalism to counter the active culture of the past was genius. They just so happen to leave out information like this. Also there's a form of LSD that is natural in the seeds of morning glories and other plants. It's kind of funny to think that people were scared of LSD, yet were growing a natural form of it.

And apparently only lasts a few minutes. I have been on a mission to find and try DMT. One day soon hopefully.

Edited by Brentastic