[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What To Do?

captain77

i need to pick up a TE because shiancoe has a bye. i either am going to drop collie to get a TE or try and trade him for one.

PLEASE NOTE: i am trying to get a bye week replacement NOT replace my current TE so am not really into changing my team too much for ONE week.

who do i drop or trade?

RB: c johnson, s jackson, m bell, caddy, l white

WR: v jack, d jack, d driver, j cotchery, j maclin, a collie

rest of my team is in my sig

ALSO...this is pretty much a TD league and TE get 9 points for a score. SO i would prefer a 2 catches for 12 yards and 1 TD over 7 catches for 97 yards.

TE on WW:

S Havner @ TB (if finley is out, havner could be a good play)

J Finley @ TB (not sure if he is going to play this week)

M Lewis vs KC

F Davis @ ATL

K Boss vs SD (but not sure of his status just yet)

right now i am leaning towards BOSS if healthy...just my gut. but if FINLEY is out then HAVNER could likely get a short yardage TD again.

thanks for all your help.

i need to pick up a TE because shiancoe has a bye. i either am going to drop collie to get a TE or try and trade him for one.

PLEASE NOTE: i am trying to get a bye week replacement NOT replace my current TE so am not really into changing my team too much for ONE week.

who do i drop or trade?

ALSO...this is pretty much a TD league and TE get 9 points for a score. SO i would prefer a 2 catches for 12 yards and 1 TD over 7 catches for 97 yards.

TE on WW:

M Lewis vs KC

F Davis @ ATL

right now i am leaning towards BOSS if healthy...just my gut. but if FINLEY is out then HAVNER could likely get a short yardage TD again.

If you're looking for touchdowns at TE rule out Kevin Boss. He got targeted a good deal last week, but it was a major fluke, IMO.

I like Havner. They use him a lot, and defense don't respect him underneath or on the side near the goal-line. He could definitely score again if Finley is out. Otherwise, my top vote goes to Finley (if healthy).

Maredes Lewis isn't a horrible play against the Chiefs this week, either.

It seems as though Collie is fairly expendable with your solid WR depth, although I'd consider dropping the underwhelming Lendale White first, as Collie is likely to be getting action out of the slot ALL SEASON, even if/when A Gonzalez returns.

I'm going with Havner, just because he's score 3 touchdowns in the last two weeks.

I like Boss to get a short TD, the other option is to look at Fred Davis, as if they do get in the red zone, Campbell does love his TEs and Davis can catch the ball.

I'd cut Caddy for the week, he doesn't get a ton of TDs...usually I'd recommend Lendale, but you have CJ and you should keep your handcuff there.

Best of Luck,

WashD

kevinmroberts...thanks for your response with reasons why!! it's much appreciated....

i agree HAVNER is the hot hand right now but that can change by sunday if FINLEY plays. and i do like the GB passing game.

i think BOSS is going to be more involved in the offense as he gets healthier (if he does get healthier). he had 6 TD's last year which is pretty good for a TE...take away the fact that TE's are scoring like crazy this year. and eli has not played well over the last few games and dump offs to BOSS may get ELI's confidence back.

i am holding onto WHITE just in case johnson goes down and i feel COLLIE is the most expendable player on my squad.

thanks again

washingtonD...i do like DAVIS as well but not sold on that offense getting in the red zone to get him a chance for a TD. what i read about DAVIS this past week makes me really like him as a player (and he is a trojan :wacko: i think he has huge potential but not sure this is the week he will show it.

if i cut caddy he will be swiped up and although he has not done much he gives me a little depth at RB and there NO RB's worth a s**t on the WW.

thanks for your response!!!

I dont see why anyone would have L.White on their team. I guess I understand the handcuff, but Collie's been real solid.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=306473

I agree...cut White. Sometimes you have to take a chance and thats the one I would take. Lenwhale is the least worthy roster spot for you....good luck.

who do i drop or trade?

TE on WW:

M Lewis vs KC

F Davis @ ATL

Drop Collie... Even Lendale wouldn't be the worst to drop because you do have nice depth.

I think Fred Davis would be the best TE option for the season.. and he will probably get the most yards out of this group this week. However, Washington isn't exactly a scoring machine and Cooley wasn't huge into Td's when healthy anyway.

Boss would be a solid play and he seems to be a big part of their red zone package when healthy..

As for Havner, I had to watch him light up by Vikes last week was annoying, but every tight end lights up my Vikes so dont look too much into that. He pretty much only went in when they were in the red zone because it was mostly Lee elsewhere, but he keyed in on Rodgers in the red zone so that could be key in your TE heavy league. Best chance for TD, but best chance for 0 points as well.

If you are ok with 0, I would go Havner.

Boss

Havner

Davis

Thanks for answering mine...

Drop Collie... Even Lendale wouldn't be the worst to drop because you do have nice depth.

I think Fred Davis would be the best TE option for the season.. and he will probably get the most yards out of this group this week. However, Washington isn't exactly a scoring machine and Cooley wasn't huge into Td's when healthy anyway.

Boss would be a solid play and he seems to be a big part of their red zone package when healthy..

As for Havner, I had to watch him light up by Vikes last week was annoying, but every tight end lights up my Vikes so dont look too much into that. He pretty much only went in when they were in the red zone because it was mostly Lee elsewhere, but he keyed in on Rodgers in the red zone so that could be key in your TE heavy league. Best chance for TD, but best chance for 0 points as well.

If you are ok with 0, I would go Havner.

Boss

Havner

Davis

Thanks for answering mine...

you don't think collie has any value?

If you had a stronger #3RB, I would say, cut L.White as your #3RB would be your "handcuff" to CJ. I would rather start LWhite than Caddy if CJ went down - so I too would hold onto his underperforming a$$. Collie is a tough cut. However, if you cant swing a two for one trade (which would be my #1 priority) then he would be the man I tossed overboard.

Also, start F.Davis. Campbell must have targeted him 8-11 times vs the Eagles. I imagine the same will hold true vs the Falcons. Knowing the Skins can't punch it inside the five, they will look to Fred Davis in the end zone. Not to mention, I am sure Danny Boy and Vinny have begged Campbell to get their triplets (2nd round busts thus far) more involved.

Edited by SpinalTapp

If you had a stronger #3RB, I would say, cut L.White as your #3RB would be your "handcuff" to CJ. I would rather start LWhite than Caddy if CJ went down - so I too would hold onto his underperforming a$$. Collie is a tough cut. However, if you cant swing a two for one trade (which would be my #1 priority) then he would be the man I tossed overboard.

Also, start F.Davis. Campbell must have targeted him 8-11 times vs the Eagles. I imagine the same will hold true vs the Falcons. Knowing the Skins can punch it inside the five, they will look to Fred Davis in the end zone. Not to mention, I am sure Danny Boy and Vinny have begged Campbell to get their triplets (2nd round busts thus far) more involved.

i am trying like crazy to package caddy, driver and collie in a 2 for 1 so i can pick up a TE off the waiver wire. it's not working :wacko:

I dont see why anyone would have L.White on their team. I guess I understand the handcuff, but Collie's been real solid.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=306473

I completely agree. CJ has been far too good for L White to have any real value.

Collie, on the other hand, has moved above Pierre Garcon on the Indy WR totem pole, and I'm not even sure he'd be beow Gonzo when/if he returns.

He's recorded 6 catches in three of his last four games. Solid as a rock.