[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

bbull82

I am being Offered Rashard MendenHall & Mike-Sims Walker for Ahmad Bradshaw and Hines Ward. I am in a 16team standard scoring league currently 6-2. Below is my current team.

QB- Rivers,

RB1- Steven Jackson

RB2- Pierre Thomas

RB/WR Flex-Hines Ward

WR- Steve Smith NYG

TE-Jeremy Shockey

K- John Karney

Bench

Mike Bell, Darren Mcfadden, Kevin Walter, Ahmad Bradshaw.

I want to get better RB depth for playoffs. Should I make this Trade?

Edited by bbull82

I am being Offered Rashard MendenHall & Mike-Sims Walker for Ahmad Bradshaw and Hines Ward. I am in a 16team standard scoring league currently 6-2. Below is my current team.

QB- Rivers,

RB1- Steven Jackson

RB2- Pierre Thomas

RB/WR Flex-Hines Ward

WR- Steve Smith NYG

TE-Jeremy Shockey

K- John Karney

Bench

Mike Bell, Darren Mcfadden, Kevin Walter, Ahmad Bradshaw.

I want to get better RB depth for playoffs. Should I make this Trade?

I think Ward is fairly better than MSW. Walker had a great game three weeks ago, but in his last two contests, he was an unexpected bench, and then registered a lousy two catches for 9 yards last week. Not very reliable.

Ward, on the other hand finished his last game (Vikes) with a grab for 4 yards, if I'm not mistaken. Weak effort.

Really a wash with those two RIGHT NOW, but in the long term, I like Ward over MSW.

On the other hand, I think the overall value of Mendenhall is much better than Bradshaw. The Giants offense is falling apart, and at least Mendy is the guaranteed starter in Pitt.

I think it's worth a shot to pull the trigger, but I also don't think it's terrible to pass on this.