[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Family Guy

lennykravitz2004

Hey, any of you ladies ever been penetrated?

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian

would this be from The Young Ones?

If anybody else has seen the extras from the last dvd set, Peter's directing a band, turns to the crowd, and says "oh... we a-really f'ing cooking a-now!"

The Evil Monkey is underated.

Favorite episode? Thats tough....I like the Stewie/Brian going to alternate universes episode alot. One of my favorite shows.

And you're not a true FG fiend if you don't catch Robot Chicken after wards.

drawing a blank. almost too many snippets and cutaways... Which episode was this?

My personal favorite:

Quagmire walks in on the tied-up high school cheerleader in the bathroom: "Dear Diary - Jackpot!"

All these are classic though. Damn nature... lol

Form the same epsiode...

Stewie- It seems that my willie has been stricken with rigormortis....

wow, great reference. I didn't realize you were so old?

I used to sleep through many classes in high school on Mondays cuz I stayed up late watching The Young Ones and 120 Minutes.

Maybe we should start a new thread for TYO... those were my junior high years, so it sounds like I'm a couple years behind you.

i find myself quoting Mike from the show alot :"I don't mean to say anything negative, but 'No.'" And this show intro'd me to Motorhead and Lemmy (not that I'm a fan by any stretch).

And Neil: "first we plant the seed, then we grow the seed, then we eat the seed". And I've always wanted to sign something with "Boomshanka", which, as we all know, means "may the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman".

Best episode was the one where all the guys were drinking and playing "I have never"

Joe: I never got an alien from Home Depot to choke me while I touch myself.

Quagmire: Oh Come on!

Peter: I never gave a reach around to a spider monkey while reciting the pledge of allegiance.

Quagmire: Come on!!!!