[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milk

whomper

So ignore him. I do.

I do ignore him and anything he is associated with. I was simply responding to your question about why the right wing gets so excited when these guys speak. When it comes to guys like him, Rosie, and others...I think they are ignored by both the right and the left.

Kinda funny, I've had Milk sitting next to my DVD player for about the last week and keep finding excuses to watch other movies instead. I guess with all the positive reviews I will have to throw it in sooner than later.

I like Pitt a lot too. Ever since True Romance. He has a lot wider range than you would have thought. Sean Penn usually does a very good job too, although it takes a certain kind of role to bring out his talent. Neither hold a candle to Johnny Depp.

Kinda funny, I've had Milk sitting next to my DVD player for about the last week and keep finding excuses to watch other movies instead. I guess with all the positive reviews I will have to throw it in sooner than later.

I like Pitt a lot too. Ever since True Romance. He has a lot wider range than you would have thought. Sean Penn usually does a very good job too, although it takes a certain kind of role to bring out his talent. Neither hold a candle to Johnny Depp.

Brad Pitt was hilarious in Burn After Reading. Love that movie.

• 3 months later...

Finally saw it last night.

Interesting because all this went down just up the road from where I grew up and, though I was young when it happened (10 years old), it's not like I wasn't old enough to be conscious of the world around me. Yet, I really knew so few details about it. Not the least of which was that the guy who killed him was the guy for whom the twinkie defense was coined.

Another thing I found interesting is that him getting killed didn't necc. have much to do with him being gay, but rather because some dude who's career was going to crap sort of blamed him for it. Not knowing the deal going in, I assumed it was going to be because some extremist, pissed at the gay movement, gunned him down in a crowd or something like that.