[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

starting _________over MJD this week

Largent

Considering it's not PPR, I could see how you might think about it if you had another guy who get's the lion share of carries (and is a stud), but with the Saints never being scared to let Brees get the TDs and then split the rest between Bell and PT (not to mention all their carries and yards are split), you just don't know what your getting. RB2 replacement, ya, but you're talking about subbing for MJD.

However, strong D's do scare me with MJD, especially when you couple them with strong offenses, and then the Jags can flat suck. But I do agree with the above poster, he can still find some holes there on D, and the Jets O hasn't proved good enough yet to force Jacksonville to abandon the run.

I was gonna start PT over MJD too lol

I have Gore and PT going. I am a Jets fan and I jusy don't see MJD having a better game then PT. In a non PPR league I would go with PT with the matchup. Lucky for me I can afford to take the gamble against someone who is last in the league with terrible matchups. I could probably win without starting any RB lol.

I was gonna start PT over MJD too lol

I have Gore and PT going. I am a Jets fan and I jusy don't see MJD having a better game then PT. In a non PPR league I would go with PT with the matchup. Lucky for me I can afford to take the gamble against someone who is last in the league with terrible matchups. I could probably win without starting any RB lol.

any local rumblings from Ryan during the week about how they're focusing on selling out the run to make Garrard try and beat them with single coverage?

No local rumblings here but I will say that I don't think MJD is going to have a great game as the Jets have a very solid defense. Do realize that weather will not play a factor in that game either as it's supposed to be 65 and sunny here on Sunday and if the Saints get as big a lead as everyone expects I can see PT having a monster game.

Please see mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=307794

I am starting Peterson, Chirs Johnson and Ray Rice over Drew in 1 league this week.

Call me crazy but I see Rice having a better PPR day over Drew this week.

Tough to sit Drew but this is a the week to do it I think.

Rice vs Cleveland, Johnson vs Buf and Peterson vs Det.