[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady Quinn

Caveman_Nick

Since he has come into the league I have been on the Quinn bandwagon. I never liked how the Browns organization handled the QB situation with him and Anderson. Competition is nice and all, but young players tend to lack real confidence. Letting a guy play a couple of games here and there while he's trying to learn to be an NFL QB and then yanking him for another guy when he does not play well is not exactly a confidence booster.

Now that he seems to have a firm hold on the job, it looks like he is playing decently from a stat line perspective, but how is he doing in terms of being a successful NFL QB? Cleveland games don't get on TV so much, so there isn't much chance to see what he brings to the table.

The main interest here is for people that have him in Dynasty league, or possibly as a back-up/sleeper QB option for next season.

In the same vein, how are Robieski and Massaquoi developing?

Another thing that I've noticed is how inconsistent his deep ball is. I really thought he had a much stronger arm.

It usually takes at least a year or 2 before a QB really hits his stride. I think he could be serviceable at least and if I was CLE wouldn't think twice about ensuring he is the QB through at least next year and give him at least a moderate length leash. Focus on building a team around him.