[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardest decision yet, need your help! Will help in return!

Which 5? ***CLICK the 5 that will have the best game this week***  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I start??? pick 5 (at least 2 RBS and 2 WRs) Make sure to look at matchups, not just names!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Andre Johnson v SEA
    • Derek Mason v DET
    • Calvin Johnson v BAL
    • Sidney Rice v CIN
    • MJD v MIA
    • Jamaal Charles v BUF
    • Frank Gore v ARI

ut oh looks like im going to have to start calvin v the ravens? over mason v det??? that just doesnt sound right, but I have to trust the majority! Anyone want to change my mind/ vote??

I didn't start Calvin last week against the very good Bengals secondary. The Ravens secondary is not good. Plus, Ed Reed is out again. Now's not the time to get cute and not start your superstar when he just lit it up last week. I understand he's not been consistent, but there's no way I sit him.

The one I'm worried about is MJD. The Miami run defense is good, and MJD's numbers have been getting worse the past 3 weeks. But it's very hard to bench MJD and I wouldn't.

I say it's a toss-up between Rice and Mason. The safe play is Mason cause of the match-up, but I still like the upside of Rice. He's a big play guy. I'm sticking with the original five I picked unless something changes between now and then.

Edited by electricrelish

I didn't start Calvin last week against the very good Bengals secondary. The Ravens secondary is not good. Plus, Ed Reed is out again. Now's not the time to get cute and not start your superstar when he just lit it up last week. I understand he's not been consistent, but there's no way I sit him.

The one I'm worried about is MJD. The Miami run defense is good, and MJD's numbers have been getting worse the past 3 weeks. But it's very hard to bench MJD and I wouldn't.

I say it's a toss-up between Rice and Mason. The safe play is Mason cause of the match-up, but I still like the upside of Rice. He's a big play guy. I'm sticking with the original five I picked unless something changes between now and then.

This guy is good! very good, I like it. I agree abotu MJD, but I just can't start Gore over him because Singletary is an idiot.

Ugh mason could catch two TDs, but Rice could go for 200 yards plus a TD, I can't decide!!!

Andre Johnson v SEA

Derek Mason v DET

Calvin Johnson v BAL

Sidney Rice v CIN

MJD v MIA

Jamaal Charles v BUF

Frank Gore v ARI

Why are some of these names on this list ?

You really sitting MJD ? Really your thinking about sitting AJ ?

The 5 bolded are your best match ups

Up to you if you want to sit Rice and Gore though.

Hey it is a nice problem to have.

I am choosing between Caddy Williams and Chris Brown for my 2nd RB in a certain league for an unnamed amount

Gore is getting the least number of votes in your poll but I think he will surprise this week. AZ isn't great against RB's and Gore is home on Monday Night. Tough to sit Calvin with the number of targets he gets. Not sure about Rice as Cincy has been tough on def this year. Not crazy about Mason due to the fact that Flacco has been struggling and they should be able to run all day with Rice. Good Luck.

Tough dilemma this week for me. Appreciate your thoughts:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311345

They're on the list because if they werent people would prob pick gore and charles and not see who I had to pick from, and when I posted this Shuab was questionable, if he doesnt play i sit AJ, and MJD hasnt exactly been on fire lately. I had the steelers DST, and Miller for TE, so im off to a bad start and need to make all the right plays.

I appreciate the votes, and the insight. The only reason I want to start Mason, is because it's a must win for the ravens and of course because Detroit is 32th in pass D. I don't think I can use him if Percy Harvin is out with headaches, and Ed Reed is out for Baltimore... that would mean Rice and CJ are musts.

Thanks again guys