[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D-III National Championship game next week!

bpwallace49

My alma mater University of Wisconsin Whitewater Warhawks just beat Linfield 27-17 to go to their FIFTH consecutive national championship game next week against the defending champs . . . Mount Union Purple raiders.

I wonder how much airfare to Roanoke Virginia is? :wacko:

While I did play football for UWW back in the day, the furthest I ever got was second round of the playoffs . . . .

Congrats WARHAWKS!!!! :D

My alma mater University of Wisconsin Whitewater Warhawks just beat Linfield 27-17 to go to their FIFTH consecutive national championship game next week against the defending champs . . . Mount Union Purple raiders.

While I did play football for UWW back in the day, the furthest I ever got was second round of the playoffs . . . .

How old are you? The QB from my high school team played for UWW and was pretty darn good. Name was Dennis Bogacz - play with him by chance?

How old are you? The QB from my high school team played for UWW and was pretty darn good. Name was Dennis Bogacz - play with him by chance?

:wacko:33 as of 13 days ago.

edit: UWW all-Americans and team captains. Bogacz was captain in 1991.

His Profile Went to UW-Oshkosh for the first 2 years then transferred to UW- Whitewater.

And that makes you a Pulaski grad.

Edited by Big John

Check with your school to see if the alums are organizing a trip out there; you guys are making this jaunt a regular venture, I have to think there's some sort of plan in place.

In 2003 I followed my alma mater (St. John's) out to Virginia for their date with Mount Union. From what I can remember it was an amazing time, made all that much better by the Johnnies' upset win. But a word of advice: try to get to the Waffle House before 4:30 a.m., because sometimes they run out of waffles.

2V

Check with your school to see if the alums are organizing a trip out there; you guys are making this jaunt a regular venture, I have to think there's some sort of plan in place.

In 2003 I followed my alma mater (St. John's) out to Virginia for their date with Mount Union. From what I can remember it was an amazing time, made all that much better by the Johnnies' upset win. But a word of advice: try to get to the Waffle House before 4:30 a.m., because sometimes they run out of waffles.

2V

John I would LOVE to . . . but I just dont think I can pull it all together.

Fifth straight trip to the national championship against the SAME opponent! That si even more impressive considering that Diii has a true playoff system in place that D-I refuses to take a look at . . . .

-Sigh- Hopefully there is always next year . . . . .

Fifth straight trip to the national championship against the SAME opponent! That si even more impressive considering that Diii has a true playoff system in place that D-I refuses to take a look at . . . .

Actually the old Division 1-AA has a playoff and is now called the Division 1 Championships.