[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Upside vs average production

Wolv

Would anyone be willing to bench the likes of Roddy White, Brandon Jacobs, and Pierre Thomas for Quinton Ganther, Chris Jennings, and Arian Foster?

White is facing Revis this week. Jacobs goes up against a stout Wash defense and hasn't run for any kind of yardage. Thomas gets to share again with Bell plus Bush is actually starting to assert himself.

Ganther is the lead dog and should get his touches - the Giants run D isn't real scary either. Jennings and Foster are both in messy RBBCs, but Jennings faces KC and Foster faces STL. There seems to be nice upside there.

Thoughts?

Hi,

I'm having similar issues this week My Post

You either look like a genious for starting them or a goat if they don't perform.

Foster and Ganther seem to be the better choices, not considering matchups.

The coach has said that Foster will get the work over Brown/Moats and Ganther has shown he can run.

Jennings has a nice matchup......but has Cribbs and Harrison there.....

I guess it all depends on the rest of your team.... :D:wacko:

Edited by nhoops

I would go with your starters (white, jacobs, thomas) b/c the other guys are too risky. If you absolutely MUST bench a starter it'd be White b/c he'll be playing against Revis, but if Matt Ryan goes then you should stick with White as a comeback kid with his main man @ QB (ATL native here speaking the truth after watching my team dessimated once Ryan/Turner went down, except for the Saints game of course)

How about my dilemma with Jennings/Foster:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?act=...=6&t=311792

Would anyone be willing to bench the likes of Roddy White, Brandon Jacobs, and Pierre Thomas for Quinton Ganther, Chris Jennings, and Arian Foster?

White is facing Revis this week. Jacobs goes up against a stout Wash defense and hasn't run for any kind of yardage. Thomas gets to share again with Bell plus Bush is actually starting to assert himself.

Ganther is the lead dog and should get his touches - the Giants run D isn't real scary either. Jennings and Foster are both in messy RBBCs, but Jennings faces KC and Foster faces STL. There seems to be nice upside there.

Thoughts?

I would bench White. I don't care who the ATL QB is. Revis has shut down better WR's than white, like AJ, Moss, etc.

I like Ganther. Kubiak and Mangini will screw you every time. One week it's Brown, the next Moats, now Foster. just when you think Jennings is a good start, Mangini will surpise you with Cribbs Harrison. No thanks.