[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More of my situational luck

cliaz

So you’ve probably read at one point in any of my posts how I have the worst situational luck in the world. If it can happen most likely it will happen to me at one point or another. Big John would have to dig for it but years ago I had one of the worse days ever where I stepped out of the shower and my foot slipped under the bathroom door which in turn ripped my toenail out and I fell down the steps and then hit a deer on the way into to work.

Well this morning I got the kids up, made them breakfast, and then started to finish laundry for the wife so she wouldn’t have to when she got home this afternoon. I wear these Haines sleep pants every night. I have a crap load of them and love them because they are so comfortable. They are thin, not like sweat pants. So the dryer is finished and I start to pull the blankets out of it and of course my pants begin to stick to me from all the static electricity from the blankets. I leaned forward to pull the rest of the kids blankets out and my, you know, the head of it touch the dryer through the pants and a static shock hit me so hard and it freaking hurt like hell. I’ve never had a shock to my jimmy before.

So you’ve probably read at one point in any of my posts how I have the worst situational luck in the world. If it can happen most likely it will happen to me at one point or another. Big John would have to dig for it but years ago I had one of the worse days ever where I stepped out of the shower and my foot slipped under the bathroom door which in turn ripped my toenail out and I fell down the steps and then hit a deer on the way into to work.

Thread was gunned

Well this morning I got the kids up, made them breakfast, and then started to finish laundry for the wife so she wouldn’t have to when she got home this afternoon. I wear these Haines sleep pants every night. I have a crap load of them and love them because they are so comfortable. They are thin, not like sweat pants. So the dryer is finished and I start to pull the blankets out of it and of course my pants begin to stick to me from all the static electricity from the blankets. I leaned forward to pull the rest of the kids blankets out and my, you know, the head of it touch the dryer through the pants and a static shock hit me so hard and it freaking hurt like hell. I’ve never had a shock to my jimmy before.

More poop stories :wacko: