[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big time Dilemma

Infinity

I need to play 3 RB. PPR League. 10 yards = 1 point. TD = 6 points

Here's who i have and my thoughts on them.

RB1- Cedric Benson. They're in SD which is nice considering the other weather dilemmas around the league. Plus after loosing a teammate you have to feel confident about a strong performance from the entire team.

RB2- Knowshon Moreno. Buckhalter is somewhat injured so he's getting most of the carries, in addition hes playing OAK. He's a must start.

Now my third RB spot is a tough one.

RB3 - Arian Foster (Texans). That whole backfield is a mess but he's the guy this week and they are playing STL!

or

LeSean McCoy. SF doesn't have a great run DEF. In addition its a when I wore my first dressing blizzard in the whole northeast. I'm from Long Island so i know. With that being said, i feel like it's going to be impossible to not run the ball 75% of the time and in that casee McCoy is their guy. Also, side fact here. SF Def is averaging 8 catches per game even though they shouldn't be throwing a whole lot.

So what do you guys think. McCoy or Foster.

btw this week will get me into the finals or not. As of right now I'm losing 66-20. My opponent had Peyton Manning and Meachem play and i had IND Def and Hartely (K). It's gonna be a real shootout.

Leave a link and I'll help with yours

Foster, don't even give it a second thought

I need to play 3 RB. PPR League. 10 yards = 1 point. TD = 6 points

Here's who i have and my thoughts on them.

RB1- Cedric Benson. They're in SD which is nice considering the other weather dilemmas around the league. Plus after loosing a teammate you have to feel confident about a strong performance from the entire team.

RB2- Knowshon Moreno. Buckhalter is somewhat injured so he's getting most of the carries, in addition hes playing OAK. He's a must start.

Now my third RB spot is a tough one.

RB3 - Arian Foster (Texans). That whole backfield is a mess but he's the guy this week and they are playing STL!

or

LeSean McCoy. SF doesn't have a great run DEF. In addition its a when I wore my first dressing blizzard in the whole northeast. I'm from Long Island so i know. With that being said, i feel like it's going to be impossible to not run the ball 75% of the time and in that casee McCoy is their guy. Also, side fact here. SF Def is averaging 8 catches per game even though they shouldn't be throwing a whole lot.

So what do you guys think. McCoy or Foster.

btw this week will get me into the finals or not. As of right now I'm losing 66-20. My opponent had Peyton Manning and Meachem play and i had IND Def and Hartely (K). It's gonna be a real shootout.

Leave a link and I'll help with yours

agree that you have to go with Foster. He's supposed to be starting and getting the bulk of the carries, Even though the Texans are still a pass-first offense, you've gotta figure today's game will be a blowout and they will run the ball a decent amount. Besides that, McCoy has not looked good lately so I wouldn't expect much out of him.