[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Michael Bush Startable in Week 16 vs. Browns

dope man

sure he is startable ,, he will get touches and if you are only looking for Brandon Jacobs type of numbers 40 to 60 yrds. why not

now if you have a better option ,, like say any RB that has a pulse and listed as the starter then i would look in that direction

well you know Fargas may be out and Cleavland has a horrible run Defense.............that is the only reason that I mentioned it, he has averaged about 5 yards a car. and if the don't get blown out he could see a lot of touches......I have safer options, just intrigued by the possible upside here :wacko:

sure he is startable ,, he will get touches and if you are only looking for Brandon Jacobs type of numbers 40 to 60 yrds. why not

now if you have a better option ,, like say any RB that has a pulse and listed as the starter then i would look in that direction

Ya mean like Forte? Some choice :wacko: Bush is kinda like McCoy - the diff is the overall O of course, but both share carries etc.

What's the deal with Michael Bush in general?

Is it possible they might feature him these last couple weeks to create some trade value for him in the offseason? Seemed like last year woulda been the year to have done that after his strong finish. Maybe it's deja vu' all over again.

I'm going after him on the wire in my league - mainly so my SB opponent can't get him.

Too risky for my taste. CLE's D isn't exactly a pushover at home.

Since week 10... Ray Rice and Mendenhall have had a tough go there. They held LT in check. They gave up a bunch of rush yds on the road to CIN but no RB crossed the stripe. In the Detroit shootout, all the damage done by DET RBs was via the passing game.

Just curious if anyone else is wondering this as well??? :wacko:

I have...but then again I have been skating by starting Ganther the last two weeks. Not very comfortable having to start him a 3rd week vs the Cowboys.

I don't buy the Browns D being all that either. Lol, every team holds LT to around 60 yards. Yes, they have played some division foes like Pitt and Balt tough. But Rice still had 89 yards and a td against them. Last week Charles went for 154. Ryan Grant 148 and 1 td. Larry freakin Johnson for 107 and Matt Forte had 89 yards and two tds.

I'd say that's the kind of stats I'd take out of one of my rbs in my super bowl every time!

However....that doesn't mean I'm going to start Bush yet. If Fargas is ruled out, dam right I'm staring him over Ganther. But it sounds like Fargas isn't hurt all that bad. So if he's active, then I wouldn't want to risk starting Bush. Some mentioned he shares carries, that hasn't been all that accurate lately either. He had a big game week 10 vs the Chiefs, but then the next 4 games he had a total of 8 carries before having his big game this past weekend. Gotta wonder how many carries he gets if Fargas plays, Not worth the risk if he does.

I don't buy the Browns D being all that either. Lol, every team holds LT to around 60 yards. Yes, they have played some division foes like Pitt and Balt tough. But Rice still had 89 yards and a td against them. Last week Charles went for 154. Ryan Grant 148 and 1 td. Larry freakin Johnson for 107 and Matt Forte had 89 yards and two tds.

I'm no believer in Browns' D. Trust me. But given the likely OAK committee, the fluke-ish type game OAK and Bush had against the division rival, and CLE's recent semi-decent showing on D at home... and there's no way I'll go near... errrr :wacko: .... Bush.