[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

another one bites the dust

dmarc117

ALL politicans do the 3 card monte trick!!!!

follow the queen (health care and ghey marriage) but dont pay attention to the REAL issue of renewing the Patriot Act that was passed to play on the fears following 9-11, stripped Constitutionally mandated rights, and has now been re-affirmed by BOTH parties . . .

If anyone thinks that the right wont start dismantling health care agin once they are in office to pander to voters you need your head checked. having BOTH parties support the Patriot Act is more dangerous than anything else . . .

• 5 months later...
As long as any of them keep pandering to the money and not their constituents the American people will continue to be left out in the cold.

I believe that the individuals we elect to Congress really are a reflection of the populace as a whole.

I realize I am responding to a recently bumped old thread, but....aren't these two statements rather contradictory?