[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting Dilemma

Craziness has taken our 12-year league by the throat over a championship title from 2003! Need help on settling this....please.

Draft day came around in 2003 and one league owner was MIA. We decided to let a robot draft for him, which we helped along a little bit [when taking kickers in the 4th round, etc.] Throughout the season we never heard from him but kept his team in. Turns out he was in rehab and ended up NEVER even logging into the site once. His draft robot won that year! Shame on all of us! Haha.

Anyway, what to do now for the record books and bragging rights? Give the robot [not the guy in rehab] the championship title? Give the championship title to the 2nd place guy? Or nullify the whole season?

It is absolutely laughable, I know.

Another dilemma within....our voting right now favors one side. However, that side doesn't really care all that much. The losing side is really fired up. If the winning side gives in to the losers because they just don't care all that much, does it jeopardize the democratic way we typically vote? It sends the message that majority vote doesn't win, whoever argues the loudest wins. Am I wrong? As commissioner, should I rule on the majority vote side becuase it's just? Or allow them to give it to the minority side just to shut them up? Thx for advice, I know this is silly?